The Public Stress Test Weekend was a huge success!

"
Yeah thanks GGG, I have a research paper, 2 essays, and a bunch of reading to do, I got absolutely none of that done this weekend, and I have been spending my time since Sunday after the close watching the timer.

Sheesh, with friends like these.

Be thankful it was only one weekend. I was very lucky to score a place in the closed beta about two weeks ago and between playing and posting here, my output for a post-grad university research/thesis has plummeted. Honestly, I haven't been this inexcusably unproductive since Diablo 1's release, when I took a week off work 'sick.'
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
quite a learning curve playing the first time.
It was interesting to play just figuring out what jems to use and the big passive skill thing wasn't easy.
I miss the game all ready,so many different builds you can make.I would like to see some pvp it would be crazy lol.
thanks for the game
Thanks guys awesome weekend :) . Cant wait to keep playing
I am so glad I got a chance to play this last weekend. I am totally hooked. I am so lucky I saw a link on reddit and decided to investigate. The dev interaction over thw weekend was amazing. I can't wait until release!

Thanks!
Yeah it was a blast for the short time I was able to play. Large ques took almost no time to roll through. Everything was nice and stable (mostly). We need a public stress test monday/tuesday for those who work wednesday-sunday ;)
www.Player1Player2.com
Great game! I just wanted to keep playing. It's refreshing to see a game with a art style that is not cartoony. Also the dev interaction during the beta was fantastic. Can't wait till it comes out!
IGN: mAdRuSsIaN
It took until Act 2 to see the true potential of PoE for me, but I am officially hooked and I cant wait to see what the rest of the game has in store for us.
Thanks for the early access during the stress test weekend. Anxiously looking forward to release or a beta key now.
I had a great time. I hope you guys can release this before May 15th so I can really sink my teeth into it, but I plan to play it alongside Diablo III regardless.
Just want to say great job. I had a lot of fun with the test weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info