The Public Stress Test Weekend was a huge success!

Had a great time interacting with the GGG staff as well as helping people myself. I love to see a community grow and blossom into something beautiful. :)
Beta test was great this weekend, thanks for opening it up to us. The communications in the chat channels from the developers was the best I have ever seen from this sort of thing. Can't wait for beta access! Thanks Devs!
"
We have also announced that we will be allowing microtransaction pre-purchases within the next week. All such purchases will come with a Beta key. If you enjoyed the weekend and want to keep playing, stay tuned for news about this!

Any news on when exactly we can expect this to go live?
99% of suggested changes would make the game easier. Thats why only 1% of suggested ideas are even worth considering.
though i only had time to play for an hour or so I liked what i saw and am very seriously considering buying my way into the beta once the shop is open. Hopefully this happens before may 15th cause then it will be all Diablo for the next month or so.(i know i am supposed to hate diablo on these forums but meh its a great game and so is this i can have my cake and eat it too) But since this game is free i cant think of any reason not to play it. the skill system just looks like too much fun to play around with. Thanks for the chance to play your game and i look forward to jumping back into when i have some real time to spend with it!
"
tanaka wrote:
how are you guys going to get a cut?
Guess, I know now.
Welp.
Glad to hear it, I hope you hold another one soon!

I completely missed the news of the open weekend and have been kicking myself for the past few days. =\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info