The Public Stress Test Weekend was a huge success!

Thanks for having us. I had a blast. I was blown away once I got in and started playing. You guys have a great game shaping up here. I look forward to playing it again in the future!
I have to say that I did enjoy this game a lot during the weekend but I had a few issues.

-The screen would sometimes freeze or stop rendering when I resized or tabbed out

-In the client My health would be unaffected by lag but my character would so that as I walk my health would deplete, which seemed odd up until the client resynced with the server and i would jump to my actual server position.

-The passive skill menu was overwhelming, there should be some sort of search option to locate points of interest. Kind of like the search option in web browsers where the screen would center on certain areas of interest like increased fire damage and clicking a next button would go to the second in the index

-Enemies would randomly dissapear or not die, probably due to lag.

-Melee characters seemed disadvantaged as ranged characters could easily kite bosses and enemies and are never really in any danger of getting close. I can't tell if this already happens but maybe make it so enemies flinch or get ministuned after getting hit by melee attacks proportionate to the melee weapon's attack speed.

-The first stage for melee characters seemed quite slow paced and tedious after trying out ranged characters. Maybe buffing their very first weapons?

-You should really be able to choose which hotkey triggers which gem. Maybe add a 'Spell Hotkey' menu on the inventory screen where the players are shown all equipped gems in an inventory type environment and there are slots above for every spell hot key (RMB,MMB,LMB,Q,W,E,R,T). If the player uneqiups a gem the gem also dissapears from the menu.

Great game I have to say, I can see this getting very successful but it still seems to have those small design problems D2 had. But I'm sure they're purely personal.

I can say that I see myself playing this some more when it goes into open beta.
Cheers
Excellent game, thanks for the preview. Love the passive skill tree - bring on the complexity! We need more games that you can really dig into and that take time to master and even understand. For people like me, "learning" the game is the best part! Looking forward to hopefully participating in more of the beta!
Yeah it was the most awesome week :)
I can't take it anymore. I want back in .
98% of you breathe through your mouth. Now take your bottom lip and pull it up over your head. Keep going until you disappear up your ass.
"
blopit wrote:
-You should really be able to choose which hotkey triggers which gem. Maybe add a 'Spell Hotkey' menu on the inventory screen where the players are shown all equipped gems in an inventory type environment and there are slots above for every spell hot key (RMB,MMB,LMB,Q,W,E,R,T). If the player uneqiups a gem the gem also dissapears from the menu.

This isn't really the thread for it, but if you click one of the skill slots you can swap it for any other equipped skill.
Played for first time with my roommate and i must say the game is pretty much as i expected. Very enjoyable hack'n'slash I hope for some more open beta events.
Nice game and did lvl to 35 with 2 friends.
It was a pleasure to play such a fine game.
Only problem now is I have the game but can't actually play it unless I get lucky and get a beta key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info