The Public Stress Test Weekend was a huge success!

Fun and CHALLENGING! Hardcore mode (solo) is extremely difficult, which is like a breath of fresh air in comparison with all the games that have been made that were too easy. I'm looking forward to all the tough battles that lie ahead.
I really enjoyed the public weekend. keep up the good work guys!
it was very fun that weekend i played a lot, i cant wait for the next public weekend or a beta key :)
Thanks guys, I had a blast and feel priveleged to have participated in the stress test this past weekend.

Looking forward to many many more hours lost and absorbed into the Wraeclast universe!

cheerz!
Well, I have a new favorite game.

After harassing all of my friends to join me this weekend, I don't think I'm the only one.

Also, you developers are awesome. Chris must not have slept this weekend. It is obvious from the start of the game that this is a highly talented group of programmers, but they are also communicative and listen to their gamers! Amazing! lol

Now the trick is to not fail out of graduate school because I had to finish one last quest....
Congratulations! And a huge thank you to Chris (who ate bad food and slept very little to be with us all), Brian (a born poet), Rory, Qarl and all the devs who were on-hand to answer questions from both newcomers and regulars. I have never, ever seen a more interactive, friendly and downright inviting beta event. So much constructive criticism -- I'll actually miss all that after the chat returns to mostly item links and idle chitchat. Maybe an influx of new testers will fuel more PoE discussion and observations.

If I weren't already in, I certainly would be after this weekend.

Major success. ^_^

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
that was fun! i was waiting for invitation for like half a year, and now after giving it a try i want to play even more -_-
do we know at least approximate release date? it would be smart to release the game before D3 .))
Hello Chris ;D
Yazopazofuzo
I HAD FUN
Yes thanks for a nice weekend, and congratulations on the great results with the servers and huge participation numbers!
Awesome support from the devs, that supplied everyone with all the info they could want, and a bit more ;)

I also think that the regulars on the closed beta should pad them selfs on back a bit. I saw loads of them spend a lot of time on helping all the newcomers as well, especially Sunday where the Devs wasn't there all the time.

And really great to see all this positive feedback and constructive criticism from so many enthusiastic players :)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info