Consistent Lag spikes linked to specefic Australian backhaul internet provider

in game 3fps and 2000+ ms and goes to stutter and freeze and crash after reinstalling game after early problem today when game crashed and re downloaded half game again, also with NBN and normally runs fine all other games are running perfect but PoE isnt after update or crash at 1pm

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 3 | 38 | 37 | 1 | 1 | 6 | 3 |
| 94.103.134.203.core.vocus.network - 0 | 41 | 41 | 13 | 17 | 30 | 15 |
| ae10-12.per03.brispri.qld.vocus.network - 0 | 41 | 41 | 14 | 21 | 73 | 15 |
| ae20.per01.brispri.qld.vocus.network - 0 | 41 | 41 | 13 | 18 | 32 | 28 |
| BE-1.bdr01.bne03.qld.VOCUS.net.au - 0 | 41 | 41 | 13 | 18 | 32 | 25 |
| ip-67.232.255.49.VOCUS.net.au - 0 | 41 | 41 | 14 | 19 | 43 | 17 |
| 172.65.249.40 - 0 | 41 | 41 | 14 | 19 | 31 | 25 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
Last edited by abi46 on Jun 8, 2019, 6:19:54 AM
^
same thing is happening to me, from queensland literally can't even play at night time without it freezing and lagging like crazy which is annoying since it's the only game that i have problems with. Able to play league of legends, diablo 3 and other games fine.
Last edited by Mortius93 on Jun 10, 2019, 3:47:02 AM
The amount of money ive spent on this shit and i can't even play, and no response from GGG about this entire post... fuck my life
New league and cant play =(
Would love to hear back as well!
Are they looking into this, has there been an update?

This thread was created in march?????

I was super hyped for this league but after two days of constant freezing/stuttery i just can't do it anymore.

All because i picked Mate communicate as the internet provider

^
GGG, can we please get some kind of reply on this issue? I have been in contact with my ISP (Mate Communicate) and they have raised a fault with Vocus. They told me it should be fixed a week ago, and it wasn't, so I told them that and they escalated the fault to level 2. They contacted me today saying that the issue should be resolved, again, after they gave priority to Path of Exile at Vocus.

The issue still isn't resolved. It's just as bad as ever (possibly worse?). Can somebody from GGG not just quickly drop in to say that they are aware of the issue and investigating or something? This is very frustrating. I've done everything I can think of to try to resolve this, but I don't think anyone can do so except for GGG...

Please, can we just have some kind of response at all?
"
doomscyth3 wrote:
GGG, can we please get some kind of reply on this issue? I have been in contact with my ISP (Mate Communicate) and they have raised a fault with Vocus. They told me it should be fixed a week ago, and it wasn't, so I told them that and they escalated the fault to level 2. They contacted me today saying that the issue should be resolved, again, after they gave priority to Path of Exile at Vocus.

The issue still isn't resolved. It's just as bad as ever (possibly worse?). Can somebody from GGG not just quickly drop in to say that they are aware of the issue and investigating or something? This is very frustrating. I've done everything I can think of to try to resolve this, but I don't think anyone can do so except for GGG...

Please, can we just have some kind of response at all?

You were able to get "Mate" to do something? Sent them four emails and gave up, always came back with the same responses.

"
We are sorry that we can't provide a resolution for your gaming experiences.
Our network will dynamically find the best route available to an international or local server based on network traffic at the time.
Our upstream provider has network algorithms which dynamically control routing and traffic for all our customers and this can't be changed.
They cannot comment on speeds experienced when gaming on various servers.
There are many factors that influence the speeds here such as international servers, the number of users accessing these servers (congestion on the servers) and various international links.
We would advise talking to other users to see if there is a way to improve your speeds to a particular gaming server such as using a third-party VPN client or using a local server to provide a bridge.
Regards,
The MATE team

I recently sent an email directly to Vocus, hoping to have more luck with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info