[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

Hey!
I'm a little bit confused by PoB
Should I use my passive skills and then respec or just have to hold them before I get the Path of Duelist?
Ok so im starting new char(still not sure scion or slayer) and got about 5EX
i can buy Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets for 4.6ex (legion) but should this be my first item for this build ?
"
Ok so im starting new char(still not sure scion or slayer) and got about 5EX
i can buy Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlets for 4.6ex (legion) but should this be my first item for this build ?

Absolutely not, no. If you are on Legion, Acuity is not good at all to use. You should instead use Tombfist.

"
I'm a little bit confused by PoB
Should I use my passive skills and then respec or just have to hold them before I get the Path of Duelist?

You use them, and then later respec the points when you get Path of the Duelist.
Hello. I've been using your build and i have a question. Why Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlet is bad on Legion ? And spiked gloves or tombfist which one i should use if acuity is bad ? Thanks for the build !
"
doki19960 wrote:
Hello. I've been using your build and i have a question. Why Atziri's Acuity Vaal Gauntlet is bad on Legion ? And spiked gloves or tombfist which one i should use if acuity is bad ? Thanks for the build !

They aren't "bad" but the main benefit, instant leech, cannot be obtained from the current version. As a result it's better to use rare gloves or tombfist. A 2 socket tombfist is optimal but good rare gloves can get the job done as well.
Any tips vs physical reflect maps? There is just a little physical damage that hasn't been converted, but that little bit is enough to kill.
You said in previous post ''going slayer instead of champion was the correct choice''. So which one should i choose ''champion'' or ''slayer'' ascendant. I'm in dilemma.
"
Ralff44 wrote:
Any tips vs physical reflect maps? There is just a little physical damage that hasn't been converted, but that little bit is enough to kill.

Swap in a "physical damage to lightning" support, this will make you convert 100% to elemental.

"

You said in previous post ''going slayer instead of champion was the correct choice''. So which one should i choose ''champion'' or ''slayer'' ascendant. I'm in dilemma.

Champion is better if you have instant leech (from legacy acuity). Otherwise Slayer is better for the over leech, and you can still get intimidate from using tombfist gloves. You can use a soul tether belt as well for overleech, if you do that you can go Champion instead of Slayer.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jun 22, 2019, 6:09:40 PM
Hey,

Im still pretty new to following builds and everything associated with it
I just had one question, when looking at the passive skill tree there is a gap between the inital points...am i missing something? Im not sure if that was left like that for a specific reason? Or did i miss something entirely.

I attached a image with the area in the build that i am referencing.

https://ibb.co/ZWHTp5F

Thanks!
"
subarban21 wrote:
Hey,

Im still pretty new to following builds and everything associated with it
I just had one question, when looking at the passive skill tree there is a gap between the inital points...am i missing something? Im not sure if that was left like that for a specific reason? Or did i miss something entirely.

I attached a image with the area in the build that i am referencing.

https://ibb.co/ZWHTp5F

Thanks!

When you get the ascendancy node "Path of the Duelist" it lets you directly allocate nodes to the duelist starting area. As a result, if the tree is connected to the Duelist starting area it does not need to connect to the scion starting area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info