[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

Hi,

Can the watcher's eye be replaced with something else? Because right not its 30+ exalted, i dont have even close to that nor will i probobly get it this season..

Second question is if i can improve my char with something?
Besides getting 6 link sword, and enchant on my helm?

Thanks!
"
nemla wrote:
Hi,

Can the watcher's eye be replaced with something else? Because right not its 30+ exalted, i dont have even close to that nor will i probobly get it this season..

Second question is if i can improve my char with something?
Besides getting 6 link sword, and enchant on my helm?

Thanks!

The most important stat on the watcher's eye is the 40% physical damage converted to cold with Hatred. Just that mod alone costs 3-4 ex on Legion, which isn't too bad.

More damage on your rings/ammy/belt would help you out. You also want to work on upgrading your weapon. Your's is not bad to start out endgame with, but you definitely can get a better one for 3-5 ex. Those are what I think you should focus on for the time being.
Updated with a Budget / Legion League variant.
hey buddy, could you give some tips and items to use for leveling
Hello I want to try this build but I'm still new so I was just wondering which side of the passive tree do you go for first the left or the right side?

Would cleave be ok to level up with? And around what level is good to switch to cyclone?

Thanks.
"
freeelunch wrote:
Hello I want to try this build but I'm still new so I was just wondering which side of the passive tree do you go for first the left or the right side?

Would cleave be ok to level up with? And around what level is good to switch to cyclone?
Thanks.

i going to left side first with molten strike. 28 lvl is good time to use cyclon.
pob have tree with 106/116/128 points
Last edited by Pitou6 on Jul 1, 2019, 12:45:59 PM
"
freeelunch wrote:

Thanks.

I go to the left side of the tree first. Cleave is fine for leveling, you can swap to cyclone at level 28 which is the required level of level 1 cyclone.

"
Pitou6 wrote:
hey buddy, could you give some tips and items to use for leveling

I'd recommend at the least using a tabula rasa and goldrim. These 2 items make leveling a breeze. Also start using a belt of the deceiver at level 20, and use the best unique weapon you can for whatever level you are at.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jul 1, 2019, 4:59:26 PM
Thanks for the reply.
Can u help me ?I started to play recently and do not really understand
how it works and where to get this sword, because with the default voidforge I see damage only 100k

upload picture
Last edited by Pitou6 on Jul 2, 2019, 6:01:35 PM
"
Pitou6 wrote:
Can u help me ?I started to play recently and do not really understand
how it works and where to get this sword, because with the default voidforge I see damage only 100k

upload picture

Voidforge is a weird item. The DPS doesnt show in game at all. You will have 0 tooltip dps unless you have damage added from an aura, then the tool tip will show just the dps from the aura damage. PoB also cannot calculate the "300% physical damage gained as an extra random element" mod (that is why the line is red). As a result You have to add the 3 100% lines that are shown in your screenshot. This is the only way to make it correctly calculate the dps.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jul 2, 2019, 6:58:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info