[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

Nevermind noticed :)
"
daneell wrote:
Hi. I am a bit confused by PoB. I can see no path to the road of passives. Am i doing something wrong? :)

By taking the Path of the Duelist ascendancy, as long as the tree is connected to the duelist start it does not need to be connected to the Scion start.

some updated Gear for now, the only Problem what I got now is the full conversion (104%) so I got no physical life leech anymore, probably I have to divine the watchers that I hit with 1 Divine :/
The only thing I'm missing is a good Boot enchant
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 18, 2019, 9:33:24 AM
I have a question,have more dps with two handed or dual a build like this?
"
I have a question,have more dps with two handed or dual a build like this?

Probably dual wield is better, more damage, longer range, and you get block with dual wield as well.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jun 18, 2019, 3:22:33 PM
Hi, so currently in legion is scion way to go? or zerker/slayer is more fun?
Would you still use Vitality if it wasn't on your jewel?

I managed to pick up a nice maim chest that also has -15 to mana cost, so I spin for free. I just need to make sure I have enough mana left over for my CWDT setup. I'm currently running Hatred/Herald of Purity/Blood and Sand with level 4 Enlighten and it feels like I have extra mana that I could use more efficiently. Can't decide if I should swap auras or get a little crazy with my CWDT.
"
asael13 wrote:
Hi, so currently in legion is scion way to go? or zerker/slayer is more fun?

Fun is subjective. In terms of strength, I think that Berserker does the most damage of the three, but you also are squishier. Scion is better than Slayer if you have insane gear, but otherwise Slayer is cheaper and better IMO.

"

Would you still use Vitality if it wasn't on your jewel?

I managed to pick up a nice maim chest that also has -15 to mana cost, so I spin for free. I just need to make sure I have enough mana left over for my CWDT setup. I'm currently running Hatred/Herald of Purity/Blood and Sand with level 4 Enlighten and it feels like I have extra mana that I could use more efficiently. Can't decide if I should swap auras or get a little crazy with my CWDT.

I would not use Vitality, no. The extra life recovery is nice for when you are not leeching but aside from that jewel mod it's not a very good aura for the build. Herald of Purity is definitely the optimal option.

If you have free mana cost of cyclone, and have mana left over definitely use precision for the bonus crit chance IMO. I am going to pick up a -mana cost chest myself soon, but the one I want doesn't exist yet so I'm waiting.
"

I would not use Vitality, no. The extra life recovery is nice for when you are not leeching but aside from that jewel mod it's not a very good aura for the build. Herald of Purity is definitely the optimal option.

If you have free mana cost of cyclone, and have mana left over definitely use precision for the bonus crit chance IMO. I am going to pick up a -mana cost chest myself soon, but the one I want doesn't exist yet so I'm waiting.

Awesome man, thanks. Just one more question. I really love having a huge radius cyclone. So much so that I don't even swap in conc effect anymore. Do you think pulverise could be a happy medium? I'd lose the option to swap it out since it's a red socket though.
"
Ralff44 wrote:
"

Awesome man, thanks. Just one more question. I really love having a huge radius cyclone. So much so that I don't even swap in conc effect anymore. Do you think pulverise could be a happy medium? I'd lose the option to swap it out since it's a red socket though.

Pulverize is a great option yes. If you feel like you have enough damage already, you can even swap out damage on full life for pulverize, and keep Inc AOE. This is what I do currently for optimal map clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info