[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

Hey there, actually I'm doing this build, but with my own taste. i like dual whielding, cause you're normally faster and stronger compared to 2H.

I did also take a Life Flask cause the Legion mobs do some big hits.

Works very well now. Thinking of adding also somewhere phase run and enhance in the build for more MS

Feel free to say if you got some budget options to improve my Gear. Think that the next step would be to craft a better assasine curse ring
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 14, 2019, 10:33:30 AM
If i use your pob link you show now 15M dps instead of 20.7M dps on your characters.

Besides that, I tried to use starforge in your build, but your dps drops from 15M to 300k, is that a bug in POB or am i missing something?
Last edited by Deadlyshine on Jun 14, 2019, 12:06:34 PM
question over here . if craft some weapon same as u stat ..
its will be good with lvl 20 fortify .. or try get same as ur weapon stat ?
Kill All On Sight
"
Nizamsmorty wrote:

Comes to where you wanne socket your cyclon, if you got no chest with maim and +crit chance, a 2h weapon with fortify would then probably be better
"
Deadlyshine wrote:
If i use your pob link you show now 15M dps instead of 20.7M dps on your characters.

Besides that, I tried to use starforge in your build, but your dps drops from 15M to 300k, is that a bug in POB or am i missing something?

In the bottom left of the passive tree on PoB, there should be a drop down menu. On yours it probably says something like "[3.7] level 80" you want to change this to the level 100 version by clicking the drop down menu and selecting it.

As for Starforge, the reason why it is giving you such low damage is because this build converts almost all of our physical damage to cold damage. Starforge cannot deal non-physical damage, so with this setup it does almost no damage.

"
"
Nizamsmorty wrote:

Comes to where you wanne socket your cyclon, if you got no chest with maim and +crit chance, a 2h weapon with fortify would then probably be better

Precisely this ^

A weapon with fortify support mod is amazing *if* you are socketing your attack in the weapon.
"

Hey there, actually I'm doing this build, but with my own taste. i like dual whielding, cause you're normally faster and stronger compared to 2H.

Works very well now. Thinking of adding also somewhere phase run and enhance in the build for more MS

Feel free to say if you got some budget options to improve my Gear. Think that the next step would be to craft a better assasine curse ring

That's pretty impressive gear for 1 week into the league, grats man! I'm glad you like the build and found a way to put your own spin on it.

Taking Vaal pact and going Slayer instead of Champion was the correct choice. One thing I would recommend for Legion, is to get an Elder belt with 20% increased life recovery rate. This will increase your leech rate even more which will help with preventing dying from burst damage.
"
Martial_God wrote:
"

That's pretty impressive gear for 1 week into the league, grats man! I'm glad you like the build and found a way to put your own spin on it.

Taking Vaal pact and going Slayer instead of Champion was the correct choice. One thing I would recommend for Legion, is to get an Elder belt with 20% increased life recovery rate. This will increase your leech rate even more which will help with preventing dying from burst damage.

Thank you, after the latest patch that nerfed the dps from Legion mobs, denfensive isn't anymore a real Problem, expect youu just stand still and multiple mobs hitting you at once.

so for now I crafted me jus quickly 2 new rings

maybe i switch the second one when I got some time. I think the next step would be to get some better Abyss Jewels, boot enchant and divine the opal ring and the Astral Plate.

Also did some pob configuration for spiked gloves with Life, attack speed, +1 range and 20%+ conversion to cold. In the end they the Life and dps would be the same against my current gloves with abyss Jewels, cause I would lose Intimidate. But if you go for dps and take out slayer and pick up champion you would do 10% more dps with them instead of Tombfist.
Also you would gain 2 more free sockets for some other shit like Phase Run + Enhance or what you like.
quick question . plan to socket all gem on my sword ..
any others good armor to use .. ... Kaom's Heart .. Loreweave .. etc ..

suggestion pls :P
Kill All On Sight
"
Nizamsmorty wrote:
quick question . plan to socket all gem on my sword ..
any others good armor to use .. ... Kaom's Heart .. Loreweave .. etc ..

suggestion pls :P

Kaom's Heart is a good option if you don't need gem sockets. If you do, Loreweave is a great budget option, yeah.
Hi. I am a bit confused by PoB. I can see no path to the road of passives. Am i doing something wrong? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info