[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

Hello! Just dropping by to say thank you for this build! I am just into Act 8 with my Cyclone Scion and enjoying it! I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more when I'm rich enough to get the high budget items you have in this build. For now, I'm happy with what I have. :)
Updated with the new boots from MaiCedere. Check them out in his thread! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1755533
Last edited by Martial_God on May 4, 2019, 6:00:56 PM
"
* All Content Easily
* Can't do ele reflect + Struggles on no-leech maps

Choose one
I have 2 questions: is your tree/build updated fpr 3.7? It kinda looks like it but there is nothing mentioned here.

How do you struggle on no-leech maps? I did not even find a source of leech when looking at the build in PoB.
Updated for 3.7
"
The_L1ne wrote:
I have 2 questions: is your tree/build updated fpr 3.7? It kinda looks like it but there is nothing mentioned here.

How do you struggle on no-leech maps? I did not even find a source of leech when looking at the build in PoB.

I just updated it, at the time of your post it was not updated yet.

It does have leech, the leech node the build takes got changed in 3.7 so it got auto removed in the old PoB, but the new PoB has it.

"
LisandreL wrote:
"
* All Content Easily
* Can't do ele reflect + Struggles on no-leech maps

Choose one

Well, technically it can do ele reflect, you just need to put in a brutality gem. However, I recommend just re-rolling ele reflect maps. No reason to do it unless it's a corrupted map and you really want to run it.

As for no leech maps, it's doable because this build has high life regen. However, I also recommend re-rolling them because on harder maps you might die if you get bursted.

Last edited by Martial_God on Jun 11, 2019, 5:40:44 PM
Is the Vaal Pact version of Atziri's worth considering if we can't get the legacy version, or should we just stick with Tombfist?
"

Is the Vaal Pact version of Atziri's worth considering if we can't get the legacy version, or should we just stick with Tombfist?

I recommend using Tombfist, and picking up Vaal Pact in the tree. This allows you to swap from Champion to Slayer so that you can get overleech, while still getting intimidate.
Unfortunate how starforge is so damn expensive and there's pretty much no decent "mid game" weapon for us.
I only have one question, and it hasn't been asked here.

You obviously have one of, if not the best Standard cyclone builds. If you quit, can I have your stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info