(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

So, the trees still include the flask wheel near witch so. What do we do with the extra points now? And do we still go up into witch?
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, the trees still include the flask wheel near witch so. What do we do with the extra points now? And do we still go up into witch?
He's posted this tree in the "changes to the build" section: https://pastebin.com/xFE0BXn9
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Thanks a lot for your guide played it in pathfindes 2 league ago but trickester is way more better safe and damage are insane ! Got a question i don't know if you can answer me but did the mod from elder "attack speed / attack speed if you've killed recently" The part with attack speed if you've killed recently work on base bow attack speed or its bonus ?

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:
He's posted this tree in the "changes to the build" section: https://pastebin.com/xFE0BXn9

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that.
So, the build mentions that Atziri's Steps get us to 75% spell dodge.. but... I'm only hitting 66% with ES up, boots at 16%, and a Quartz flask. Where's the other 9% come from? Is it the lab enchant for boots?
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, the build mentions that Atziri's Steps get us to 75% spell dodge.. but... I'm only hitting 66% with ES up, boots at 16%, and a Quartz flask. Where's the other 9% come from? Is it the lab enchant for boots?
From the section about changes for 3.7:

"
There isn't a lot to respond to in terms of the Trickster nerfs. I'm currently planning on spam corrupting Atziri's Steps later on, to make up for the lost Spell Dodge. With 16/6 spell dodge on your boots, we'll get back to 74% spell dodge. Without the corrupt, making zero accommodations for the nerfs, we'll still have 68% spell dodge which is comfortable enough.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I do and I used discipline and skitterbots

Currently playing a private league group found with a friend and this is my porcupine bow and then my elder bow that I need to finish...so hard to farm the beast and +2 support enchant...

porcupine bow was really lucky
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

I do get an error from pob

I decided to farm the Imperial Legacy card set for my first mapping bow, and since none of the other crafts seem to use the +2 bow gems essence, I threw it on there and got lucky with an attack speed roll. Still have to try and farm a Vertex and an elder bow.

On a side note, if anyone is playing ssf and has limited access to gear...

This chest works really well for us. Lots of evasion and ES, life, movespeed per frenzy charge, and doubles the length of our charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info