(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
levonski wrote:
Hi All. This is my first league playing a toxic rain build. I'm basically done with everything and am trying my luck at bow crafting.

I managed to craft +1 and DoT tier1 using alts and regals (see below). I can do a +3 craft mod with +2 socked support gems and CoT. This leaves me with 1 suffix spot left over. My question is what are my options here to get the best possible roll for my 1 suffix spot left?

Attack speed :P
Hello!

Just got some ex to throw around and am wondering if I should go for additional arrow or not?

https://pastebin.com/F8a2XcfQ

If I get additional arrow from uber enchant or from the alternative quality gem does it give me more damage or just more area of effect?

Thank you in advance!
Rarity: Rare
Bramble Breeze
Imperial Bow
--------
Bow
Quality: +20% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 24-94 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.62 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 72
Str: 73
Dex: 212
Int: 48
--------
Sockets: R-G-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 100
--------
23% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills (implicit)
--------
+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
+2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+40% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)
12% increased Attack Speed (crafted)

Why can i not apply the third craft onto this. Thanks
"
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
+40% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier (crafted)
12% increased Attack Speed (crafted)

Why can i not apply the third craft onto this. Thanks

Can have up to 3 crafted Modifiers is a craft! so you got 3!
"
moonilein wrote:
Hello!

Just got some ex to throw around and am wondering if I should go for additional arrow or not?

https://pastebin.com/F8a2XcfQ

If I get additional arrow from uber enchant or from the alternative quality gem does it give me more damage or just more area of effect?

Thank you in advance!

I checked your PoB and adjusted it to max potential Sirus AW8 DPS.

With your current 21/20 TR, you have about 2.4m DoT DPS.

With a 20/20 Phantasmal TR, you have 3m DoT DPS, 3.3m with a 21/20 PTR (tho that will cost you 23ex for the 21/20).
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Is Dark Ideation passive on the cluster jewel worth it? Specifically does it use total mana or unreserved mana? If it uses only the unreserved then we are kinda screwed.
"2% Chaos Damage per 100 mana, up to 80%"
I must admit I had my doubts making this. I had never tried hybrid before and always thought I'd be cumbersome to play. Also DoT is usually rather slow.
This build proved to be a lot of fun to play, faster than expected and very resilient. Got to 100, did everything deathless and generally enjoyed making this. I know the OP isn't reading this but, good work and thanks.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Thank you for your help!
I must admit even thou I am playing since anarchy am a noob regarding build and effects.

can you help me understand how I can check pob better?

for example should I spend 15ex on an enchant with extra arrow or more damage? If I change the helmet in pob with more damage I instanly see the effect... with extra arrow I dont see any change?
This guide is simply awesome. Thanks to the host and all that have posted replies that have helped me greatly.

I am at a crossroads trying to figure out where to invest next on this character.

If anyone would be so kind as to take a look at my current build and offer any suggestions where to focus next, I can tip in game I just need some good advice.

I dropped a pair of onslaught implicit boots, which I am so glad I did not vendor, as they turned out to give me much more ex than I know what to do with wisely. So looking for suggestions - +1 arrow/helm damage, better rings, what would you guys spend it on with the 50 ex the boots provided me? Which by the way is the single most valuable item I have ever dropped in POE since starting in 2013...

I really love this game, you never get to the end of it.
Hello again guys, I'v made some improvements to my build and now I'm sort of stuck on what to upgrade next, I'm thinking about a better chest piece at the moment. I have about 40 ex budget. I did remove the ailment enchants because I didn't feel at the time It was needed and I needed other things, which I was right, I survive a lot better, but now that I have some more currency I'm thinking I should maybe work to get those enchants back. Any advice would be great! Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info