(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
If it wasn't apparent, multimodding has been changed. This method no longer gets you a fully modded bow.
+3 No VP Bow

Does this mean this method no longer works?
Or how should I interpret this?
Last edited by Recovary on Oct 23, 2020, 4:46:25 PM
Spoiler

Was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what I should upgrade now? A bow with double DOT damage seems to be better, but it still out of my price range (20ex). I'm at about 3.2m dps at the moment. Leveling the support gems and giving quality will give me a bit more, but nothing amazing. A couple levels and I'll get another medium cluster jewel, which I think will be around another 300k dps.

I didnt link my large/medium cluster jewels, but they can be seen on this character. Maybe those?

Appreciate any input.
Budget player here, don't have access to Enlighten lvl 4.
What would be the recommended combination of auras if my mana regen is faster than the mana consumption of TR.
ATM I have Malevolence, Flesh and Stone (Sand Stance), Dread Banner and Vaal Clarity for the Watcher's eye.
Was wondering if I should replace Flesh and Stone for Vaal Discipline or if I should just keep the Flesh and Stone. Both gems are same level.
So I managed to have a pretty good clear speed but I have a doubt about auras as I've played casual almost the last leagues. I managed to get a Vertex with 20% - mana reservation lab enchant for discipline so in my helm I have Blood and Sand + Discipline + Malevolence + Enlighten lvl 3 but still I don't have enough mana to have the 3 auras active... What I'm doing wrong?

Great build I enjoy the gameplay a lot ! :D
Are you guys sure the Corroded + Metallic + Shuddering fossil craft still works? Cause I've passed the 13th attempt, plenty of +1; +1 +1, but never +1 +2.

Item level is 71.

"
Kvigod wrote:
So I managed to have a pretty good clear speed but I have a doubt about auras as I've played casual almost the last leagues. I managed to get a Vertex with 20% - mana reservation lab enchant for discipline so in my helm I have Blood and Sand + Discipline + Malevolence + Enlighten lvl 3 but still I don't have enough mana to have the 3 auras active... What I'm doing wrong?

Great build I enjoy the gameplay a lot ! :D

If you are turning on that level 20 clarity aura......there is your problem. ONLY use the vaal clarity portion!

The only reason a level 1 clarity aura would be used in this build would be in conjunction with a clarity watcher's eye.

If you are having mana regen issues, I strongly suggest re-looking your ring and ammy for -8--9 non-channeling mana cost. Another remedy is a Replica Conqueror's Efficiency jewel which grants you another -9 mana cost reduction.

If you don't have the mana reduction benchcraft's unlocked, hit me up in game and i will craft at no extra charge.

Good Luck!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
According to this, I have nearly 99% chance of hitting a +3 bow with attack speed in my 19 tries.

Is is bugged, or I'm just the unluckiest son of a b****?

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=20&bi=8107&m=fossil&f=|4|10|15|&lv=71&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=4&bp=y&as=1&d=1&req={%221753%22:{%22l%22:1,%22g%22:1},%221987%22:{%22l%22:64,%22g%22:1},%221991%22:{%22l%22:50,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&cp=19&ggt=|&ccp={%22f10%22:1,%22f4%22:13,%22f15%22:5,%22r3%22:1,%22r4%22:30,%22f8%22:2}

I love the build but i dont manage to have enough mana for wither... any help?
"
dmoniak wrote:
I love the build but i dont manage to have enough mana for wither... any help?

Looking at your PoB, you only have 29 mana unreserved. Off the top of my head I see 2 options.

1) Cheap: dump your watcher's eye, turn off lvl 1 clarity, and use a Replica Conqueror's Efficiency jewel.

2) Expensive: Look for a helm with reduced mana lab enchantment for one of the main auras you use.

Good Luck!

hmmm I didn't see that your ammy didn't have non-channeling mana reduction...that could be something to look into as well.
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Oct 24, 2020, 8:47:52 AM
"
vayneteran wrote:
According to this, I have nearly 99% chance of hitting a +3 bow with attack speed in my 19 tries.

Is is bugged, or I'm just the unluckiest son of a b****?

I crafted myself 2 bows with this recipe a couple weeks ago. First one took one try for +3, no AS. second one took 14 tries for +3, and got lucky with getting AS as well.

I thought I had bad RNG, but dayuuuuuum.....

I have no idea tho if anything got bugged since then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info