(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

only downside to this build is the leveling. Its fast but you are basically stuck using this bow from level 36

until you can use your nice shiny

at level 64
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jul 22, 2019, 2:11:23 PM
Just buy a +1 gems tabula (30c) a level 2 empower (10c), and you can level with whatever bow you want. You can also reuse them to level every other character you make in a league with +3 to main skill for the entire levelling process, which helps it along nicely.
Last edited by Galadedrid on Jul 22, 2019, 4:08:57 PM
Hi, I started this build 2 days ago on PS4 and currently pushing through act 6 with decent damage and a 4L generic bow. I'm only lvl 48 with normal lab cleared so there is still a ton od damage upgrades left.

Although this is far from my first character I'm still completely new to crafting and the bow crafting part is confusing to me...

So far, this is what I understood from your post: I get a ilvl 64 bow, and spam alts until I get +2 gem level. After that I use aug if I dont have a suffix or a regal to get attack speed. But what if I don't get anything useful with aug or regal? Do I scour the bow and start everything over again? Or should I just use the bow until I save up for crafting better mods?
can anyone explain to me how flesh and stone works in this build, which stance should i be in, probably sand stance for damage reduction?
If anyone wants to just outright buy a bow, I upgraded mine to 20 VP so I'm selling my 18 VP bow.

Price: 13 Ex
why are i taling the Watchers eye with -mana cost if u are just using the vaal skill and not the aura?
"
Hyoriittai wrote:
can anyone explain to me how flesh and stone works in this build, which stance should i be in, probably sand stance for damage reduction?

That's what I do - Sand for damage reduction.

I only have an eHP of about 5k ... but with the various methods of damage avoidance and damage reduction I only very, very rarely get one-shot (up to Tier 10-11 maps ... not gone higher yet).
Guys I'm having a problem with my mana, even using the craft of -x mana I still don't have enough
take a look at my gear and help me on what I can get or put to improve

My Gear
Spoiler
What suggestions do people have for boosting map clear speed? I was thinking about trying a different toxic rain setup in a 2nd bow so it's easy to swap for rares/bosses. I tried Quill Rain for the added attack speed on the mirage archer, and GMP for more area coverage, but that combination hurt my damage too much to be viable for anything past t10 maps. Cleared t9 and lower in a blaze though.

Any suggestions on what might work better? Ideally I want to be able to pop all the minions in a monolith, with just the main setup I'm only able to clear one side.
"
Randomiize wrote:
Guys I'm having a problem with my mana, even using the craft of -x mana I still don't have enough
take a look at my gear and help me on what I can get or put to improve

My Gear
Spoiler
get the -6 from watchers eye to -10. and also get one of those ring's -6 to -7, additonal -5 here matters lots, im at 11mana/cost, never run out of mana unless its a "cannot regenerate life" mod roll on a map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info