(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

@typicaldemon

hey man just wanted to say thanks. I was just able to land my first shaper kill and it was deathless to boot. Very very happy with the build and what it can do. Look forward to crafting my bow :D thanks buddy

Is the phys conversion worth anything or should I just scour it off?

Thanks.
"
DarkMalachi wrote:

Not sure if the links i'm running are the most optimal

You should get a good bow first, and then emp lvl 4...
We don't care about the bow damage; conversion is useless.
how come on curse on hit i dont see the curse above mobs head and also witch do you use on flesh and stone sand or blood
Finally got most of my end game gear up and running, done deathless red elder, uber atziri & shaper runs with a thiefs torment instead of -mana cost rings (which makes it harder since you cant pre-stack), all in all a really strong build, the only thing I need to sort now is my chest and trying to maybe get some form of life gain on hit from somewhere to keep health topped up when you cant rely on flasks or killing stuff as well as thinking about getting the maloney quiver & level 4 empower / enlighten.

The only thing I'm noticing is that the vaal DoTs can hit pretty hard in legion encounters but it's manageable.

current gear -

Spoiler

edit: finally got around to getting an uber elder spawn, did it first time with 2 deaths, both to getting beamed whilst shaper was either off screen or getting slowed by elder

Last edited by Carrmatt93 on Jun 24, 2019, 9:40:38 AM
Hi like the build. what gems you run in boots?
Last edited by TamsosKranklys on Jun 25, 2019, 3:43:01 AM
yo loving the build we talked few times allready got some answers but im rlly looking to min maxing this. So i got a few more questions for u if u could answer dude:

1) as far as we got no chest 6l setup, is there any good choice for 6l on armor i would consider to stack up the dps even more?

2) on 6l vp bow im rlly looking for more dps and i kinda dont like mirrage archer that much on bosses ( it shoots wherevere it wants ^^) what would be a good gem i could swap into for a dps boost?

3) i saw ur character with a hh, but im allready hardly gettin my resists up, if i go for double -8 -9 rings with life and 2 resits by 40 and a watchers eye clarity -10, and use an offensive amy, and gloves just like urs, im rlly missing on resists then, how do u compensate that? Cause now my belt is trio res -40% i wont get anythin similar from hh.

Thank you in advance!
4 essences + a divine to reroll and I got max T1 Attack speed :O

Then I got someone to craft my chaos over time damage for cheap!

Anything else I should do with this?
Last edited by Anithera on Jun 25, 2019, 7:08:40 AM
"
arome1 wrote:
yo loving the build we talked few times allready got some answers but im rlly looking to min maxing this. So i got a few more questions for u if u could answer dude:

1) as far as we got no chest 6l setup, is there any good choice for 6l on armor i would consider to stack up the dps even more?

2) on 6l vp bow im rlly looking for more dps and i kinda dont like mirrage archer that much on bosses ( it shoots wherevere it wants ^^) what would be a good gem i could swap into for a dps boost?

3) i saw ur character with a hh, but im allready hardly gettin my resists up, if i go for double -8 -9 rings with life and 2 resits by 40 and a watchers eye clarity -10, and use an offensive amy, and gloves just like urs, im rlly missing on resists then, how do u compensate that? Cause now my belt is trio res -40% i wont get anythin similar from hh.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

1. I saw on poe.ninja ppl may use 6l chest for totem +inc duration+phase run, some QOL.
2. Same source and checked with POB, Swift Affliction to replace Mirage Archer, also saw Damage on Full life replaced with Concentrated Effect, but not sure of the reason.
3. Currently my mana cost of TR is 20 with lv2 Clarity(currenly), and it takes like 15 sec to run out of mana in my ho. My amulet is 1 off -9 mana cost, my rings also missing 7 more, so it doesn't seem necessary to go above the craftable amount. PS.: Clarity at lv7 seems to be enough for me right now to have it regen back right away.
Last edited by CsSanyi on Jun 25, 2019, 9:33:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info