(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
LolNuked91 wrote:
Quick question: is this build HC viable? If so do you have any tips for surviving?

Not OP. but I would say that evasion and dodge is not good in hc this league.
really have some difficulties to clear legion encounter, i mean release all monsters/chests in a faction. I didnt use Qotf. is that really the key? Any tips pls

other than that, the build is amazing. absolutely one of the best boss killers.
Last edited by wxn7465 on Jun 18, 2019, 11:03:57 AM
nevermind got a 6L silverbough
Last edited by Buskola on Jun 18, 2019, 2:55:45 PM
why not using unnatural instinct bruh?
Anyone got 5 ways demonstration video? want to know how viable this build is for it, about to sink some insane amount of currencies on the char.
Good guide but holy hell is it frustrating to try and get the blue/red sockets on dex gear...only running with rain and the two auras atm, at t8-9 and still feel like I can push higher.
Love the build, having fun so far.

Trying to craft a bow but pretty new to crafting in general and beast crafting.

I have a +18 VP with +16% ASpeed base. Do I craft Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers, then beast craft and just hope I hit the Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers? I'm guessing it'd be 50/50? If it did hit the ASpeed can I just replace Cannot Roll with multimod?
Last edited by JaikonX on Jun 20, 2019, 2:48:02 AM
"
Captainkaleb wrote:
Good guide but holy hell is it frustrating to try and get the blue/red sockets on dex gear...only running with rain and the two auras atm, at t8-9 and still feel like I can push higher.

if your problem are the atziris steps for the totem it is fairly easy.
- use jewelers to get 3 sockets
- (crafting bench) atleast two red and one blue

and then u keep going on the crafting bench:
- craft "Four Sockets" -> if its blue, you won
if not
- craft "Three Sockets"
- craft "Four Sockets"

...and so on, every try for the last blue Socket cost you 13 jewelers
and overall should be done with 100 cromatics and maybe 200 jewelers.

hope this helps, gl :)
This build is amazing. Loving it!

On a side note: it seems like I'm missing quite a few passive points according to everyone elses passive trees. I checked and I seem to have all quests done...I remember killing all the bandits...

If someone wouldn't mind checking out my character profile and telling me if I'm missing any that would be great. Also any gear recommendations are welcome as well.

Builds looking quite good, just crafted the bow last night, real happy with how it turned out. Still got some things to fix. Need an enlighten 4, better jewels, better gloves, new quiv also. Running into some issues with keeping myself at full life, not really sure what else to do for that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info