(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
YamiYami0204 wrote:
what do u think about Impresence??It is good?
No. The DoT is only increased, not a multiplier. The added chaos damage doesn't affect the pods. It only has chaos resist, no reduced mana, and it's 50c min cost.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
shlazar wrote:

I miss empower level 4 but i think even if i have it my damage will not increased that match

what is wrong with my setup? my damage is very low i switched mirage for concreted to see if there is difference but unfortunately same low dps

my defense is good
You are missing attack speed on your quiver and gloves, no damage multiplier on gloves, only 1 jewel on the tree.

Avoid Concentrated Effect, it's a noob trap. It will improve your tooltip, but in reality it cripples your DPS output.

You're not actually doing bad DPS wise, you're still in excess of 3 million.
"
Zhain wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Zhain wrote:
If I have a magic thicket bow with just generic dot multi on it, what's the best way to proceed? Regal and pray for attack speed, and beastcraft away if I hit a prefix? Dot multi doesn't seem to want to come up often.

See my character Odogahn for my current bow and my first stash tab for the crafting project.
We can't see your stash tabs, you need to link it here.

Click your avatar picture at the top while editing a message - your character will come up. Click the item you want to link, then the X in the top right. It will return to your message with code added to link to the item(s) you clicked.

Sorry about that, current crafting project is

And current using bow is
If you are going for the endgame 10+ ex bow, you need to turn this into a rare with 2 suffixes - the one it already has and attack speed. TypicalDemon has explained this in the bow crafting section:

"There's no amazing way to get this. You can try alt - regal spamming, chaos spamming, suffix locking, annul-yolos; either way, you need to try and get the two suffixes isolated."

If you're willing to take a bow without attack speed, it gets simpler.
Hi, just a quick question in regards of the bow crafting process. Between Short Bow, Grove Bow, Thicket Bow is there really a difference? Or can you just use any of those since the only difference is just the base pdps?
"
Phokinghero wrote:
Hi, just a quick question in regards of the bow crafting process. Between Short Bow, Grove Bow, Thicket Bow is there really a difference? Or can you just use any of those since the only difference is just the base pdps?
The only difference is the base DPS, and that doesn't matter for this build. Use the cheapest one you can find. Or loot one from a mob, they aren't uncommon at all.
I am starting to die very often at high tier red maps and wanting to think of what I can do better (besides don't get hit). I am typically dying to Metamorphs or Bosses.

Is it worth it to switch QOTF out for Perfect Form? I have just added Flesh and Stone for some extra mitigation.

I will be trying out Steelskin now as well. Let me know what else I should upgrade next. I was trying to get CDOT Multi on as much as I could. Currently have 4 ex budget.

"
victorlee wrote:
I am starting to die very often at high tier red maps and wanting to think of what I can do better (besides don't get hit). I am typically dying to Metamorphs or Bosses.

Is it worth it to switch QOTF out for Perfect Form? I have just added Flesh and Stone for some extra mitigation.

I will be trying out Steelskin now as well. Let me know what else I should upgrade next. I was trying to get CDOT Multi on as much as I could. Currently have 4 ex budget.

My suggestion is that you should go with Perfect Form, I also changed to it some time ago and it feels way better than QOTF. You will become a little slower, but the speed from the flask and Withering Step is good enough to have a fast clear.
Do you recommend to take aspect of the spider for this build and if so, what would be the aura set up?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Would Efficacy be better than Awakened Void Manipulation?
Alright - gear is slightly updated and I've never spent so much on a build before. This feels amazing - question though what are the benefits to running The Perfect Form Zodiac?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info