(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Zhain wrote:
If I have a magic thicket bow with just generic dot multi on it, what's the best way to proceed? Regal and pray for attack speed, and beastcraft away if I hit a prefix? Dot multi doesn't seem to want to come up often.

See my character Odogahn for my current bow and my first stash tab for the crafting project.
We can't see your stash tabs, you need to link it here.

Click your avatar picture at the top while editing a message - your character will come up. Click the item you want to link, then the X in the top right. It will return to your message with code added to link to the item(s) you clicked.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
What's the procedure to using the flasks? When do I use what? It seems like I'm to keep them all up while fighting mobs, but what about bosses?

~~~~

Regarding bows, is "+1 socket gems" and "+1 bow gems" more important than "damage over time", "damage over time multiplier", and "chaos damage over time"?

~~~~

How do I search within this thread?

~~~~

Btw, is my character set to public so that I can get help with gear review when I need it?

Thanks!

I know im missing a few levels, and gem levels, but I bought everyting I could using funding from my first char and it feels incredibly week.

I know I also miss the lvl4 enlighten setup, but else am i missing? The build guide was a bit confusing tbh.
what do u think about Impresence??It is good?
"
Nantakuuu wrote:

I know im missing a few levels, and gem levels, but I bought everyting I could using funding from my first char and it feels incredibly week.

I know I also miss the lvl4 enlighten setup, but else am i missing? The build guide was a bit confusing tbh.

Dude buy level 21 toxic rain, all our damage depends on it's level.

I miss empower level 4 but i think even if i have it my damage will not increased that match

what is wrong with my setup? my damage is very low i switched mirage for concreted to see if there is difference but unfortunately same low dps

my defense is good
Last edited by shlazar on Dec 31, 2019, 9:01:47 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
shortstak wrote:
Started this build over the last couple of days and am having an absolute blast! Any ideas on what I should be prioritizing to buy/upgrade next? Gear is below:

You're doing pretty good, the next steps, in no particular order:

- Level 21 Toxic Rain. I'd pick one up off the market to use until yours levels, if yours corrupts to 21, sell one of them.
- Clarity is only supposed to be level 1. Toss that one in your secondary weapon set, level it out and sell it. In the meanwhile, buy another level 1, and don't level it.
- Gloves. Projectile Attack Damage, as in, Gripped Gloves, doesn't scale the pods. Grab a set with attack speed and CDoT Multiplier.
- Flasks. Craft a 90+ percent Ev Jade, yours is bottom of the barrel. Quality all your flasks. An anti-curse flask would be awfully nice, too.
- Watcher's Eye. Get one with anti-bleed with Malevolence, then you can ditch the bleed flask.

As for order, I'd do them in cost order. Several of those are going to be cheap!

Awesome, thank you so much for the reply! Lucky chaos spam on these gloves and exalt slammed the T1 evasion/ES!
Last edited by shortstak on Dec 31, 2019, 10:13:30 AM
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Zhain wrote:
If I have a magic thicket bow with just generic dot multi on it, what's the best way to proceed? Regal and pray for attack speed, and beastcraft away if I hit a prefix? Dot multi doesn't seem to want to come up often.

See my character Odogahn for my current bow and my first stash tab for the crafting project.
We can't see your stash tabs, you need to link it here.

Click your avatar picture at the top while editing a message - your character will come up. Click the item you want to link, then the X in the top right. It will return to your message with code added to link to the item(s) you clicked.

Sorry about that, current crafting project is

And current using bow is
"
chapppy wrote:
What's the procedure to using the flasks? When do I use what? It seems like I'm to keep them all up while fighting mobs, but what about bosses?

~~~~

Regarding bows, is "+1 socket gems" and "+1 bow gems" more important than "damage over time", "damage over time multiplier", and "chaos damage over time"?

~~~~

How do I search within this thread?

~~~~

Btw, is my character set to public so that I can get help with gear review when I need it?

Thanks!

You want to have your flasks up all the time, including vs. bosses. They increase your damage output, movespeed, and defense. I'll often stop using them a few mobs before the boss to ensure I'm at max charges when I go in. Bosses with phases are complicated.

Importance of affixes... also complicated. +35 to multiplier is a bigger boost that +1 gem level. So the importance goes like so:
- 30+ to multiplier
- +1 gem level
- 29- to multiplier
- all damage "increases"

I've never found a way to search inside a specific thread, other than using the browser's Find command on individual pages.

Your character is set so we can view it.
"
Nantakuuu wrote:

This build primarily stacks gem levels, so using a low level Toxic rain is crippling your damage output. At least buy a level 20 corrupt gem.

Also, your flasks... most of those just need to be tossed in the trash. We don't use crits, so the diamond is a total waste. You shouldn't need health or mana flasks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info