[Retired Thread] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Old)

"
Eag1e wrote:
ok, trying this out as my other build sucked basicaly ( i just didn't like the play style )

This is my gear ( no gems or jewels yet ) and would the gear be good enough for solo beachhead's for example so i can gain a few lvls

also, the spell damage on amulet, does that also apply to totems or do i need flat fire damage?

Probably so? I didn't find the Beachhead map particularly hard for this build.

Spell damage does apply to totems (not just on your amulet obviously, but anywhere).
ok, i followed your build and i struggle to survive atm

( yup, i need gems lvl 20 mostly and working on that)

so where am i going wrong? and what can be improved?

Hi! I played a holy flame totem chieftain as my starter league and fell in love with the skill. Now I’m revisiting holy flame totem but i wanted to play hiero and came across your build. Really nice and solid build! I’m currently only lvl 82 but I wondered how did you manage to get so much mana and mana regen? I saw ur uber elder video and compared to my character yours has a lot more mana and mana regen. Thanks!
"
Nandann wrote:
Hi! I played a holy flame totem chieftain as my starter league and fell in love with the skill. Now I’m revisiting holy flame totem but i wanted to play hiero and came across your build. Really nice and solid build! I’m currently only lvl 82 but I wondered how did you manage to get so much mana and mana regen? I saw ur uber elder video and compared to my character yours has a lot more mana and mana regen. Thanks!

Well i didn't do too bad for mana ( just over 3k ) at lvl 93

My gears now after a few changes

Can't wait to use these after league ends

Last edited by Eag1e on Apr 27, 2019, 9:03:59 AM
Why do you have 4 Holy Flame Totems in your VDO?
I just have 3 Holy Flame Totems.
Can you recommend? How to have 4 Holy Flame Totems?

sry for Bad language
"
JustBIG wrote:
Why do you have 4 Holy Flame Totems in your VDO?
I just have 3 Holy Flame Totems.
Can you recommend? How to have 4 Holy Flame Totems?

sry for Bad language

Pursuit of fate node, Ritual of awakening summons 2 totems when u cast to place 1, ancestral bond node, and also +1 to totems on shield
I'm playing this build for flashback. For now I did some modifications to the build.

I did not take avatar of fire, shall see if I actually need it later on or not, I'm not comfortable with dealing only fire damage.

I also went down towards primal manifestation and path of the warrior, those life nodes count, when you are with trash gear.

Melding seems nice, but it gives energy shield more than life, so I'll skip that.

I'm just leveling and experimenting for now.
I'm doing HFT - fire pen - infused channeling - elemental focus - faster casting and this build seems to crit like constantly. And I only have like 27.5% crit chance with power charges. It's crazy. It just tears packs and single targets up.
first ... play this build in flashback and i love it :3
What Pantheon can i take?
Hi, I haven't taken the time to read through all of the comments on this build, but i do have a question. I was about to just go with the ascendency passives that you had suggested and I noticed that ARCANE BLESSING takes care of what the other 2 keystones ( Conviction of Power and Divine guidance) seem to not be able to do. I am just curious if there is some other reason as to why you wouldn't want to go with the arcane blessing and maybe why. I understand that the endurance charges add a bit more survivability to the build but is that the only reason? POB says that going the arcane blessing route gives about 20k more dps and i believe that is per totem. Anyway, I would love to hear back about this cause I'm assuming I'm just missing something there. Thanks in advance :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info