[Retired Thread] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Old)

Nice guide! Been using it since start of league and really enjoyed it. Did my first sirus solo today at awakening 0. But i sense that i lack survivability, can someone check my gear/passive tree, maybe i did something wrong or maybe can sugest me how to imrove myself sinse my knowledge in POE is quite bad :)
https://pastebin.com/vDYixFsu

Will this be updated for new patch?
"
d373rmined wrote:
Will this be updated for new patch?

I may take the time to update or even league start HFT this league, since I did 3 leagues in a row of FP totems.

That new Lone Messenger keystone looks super nice for HFT.
Would really like to league start delirium with this build. A build update would be greatly appreciated!
I expect it should be a solid league starter. Remember that until builders have some time to test and digest the new Cluster Jewels, we are not going to know the finer points of endgame tweaking for a while for any builds...

I'd say just go for it and if the build doesn't get updated immediately, check Poe.ninja builds for the top players using HFT and begin to move towards what they're using.
Also requesting a build update for 3.10 please
Also requesting update for 3.10

In addition, are there any SSF versions?

Cant be sure to get "essence worm"s or even "Rain og Splinters"
"
Cant be sure to get "essence worm"s or even "Rain og Splinters"
None of these are build defining really. Herald of ash rings are nice, but availability / farmability of synthesis bosses is kinda on the low side still.
pls 3.10 polished POB
"
Wallach wrote:

I may take the time to update or even league start HFT this league, since I did 3 leagues in a row of FP totems.

That new Lone Messenger keystone looks super nice for HFT.

After a couple of leagues of also playing Freezing Pulse totems and managing to get to the "high end" Reflection versions my first thoughts are that I expect FP totems will be VERY strong in Delirium. Especially given the ramping difficulty, focus on screen wide clearing and the defensive benefits of having most things almost instantly frozen.

However I really want to try a different totem build for once and not have to worry about saving up for another Reflection. Planning to give this a go and see how I get on.

Honestly not really even looking to bother with cluster jewels much atm. The tree seems pretty tight and efficient as is. I guess we will see if any really good combinations come along. The lone Messenger does indeed look good though; especially if it works multiplicatively with any HoA aura effect bonuses you might pick up from the Circle of Anguish rings.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Mar 12, 2020, 9:37:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info