[3.6] Low Budget - 10 Curse Winter Orb CI Occultist - 6.8 mil Shaper DPS. VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

Does a doedre scorn work with spell winter orb? Doedre scorn applies to hits only.
"
Sturu wrote:
Does a doedre scorn work with spell winter orb? Doedre scorn applies to hits only.

spells can hit. hit is different from attacks
Added a section with some other build ideas using this 10 curse setup.
Any advice for levelling other than 'incinerate'?

Not sure what to take seeing as end build is so highly geared towards specific pieces and curses, feel very squishy and damage is just meh
"
PJ1985 wrote:

Not sure what to take seeing as end build is so highly geared towards specific pieces and curses, feel very squishy and damage is just meh

I think it's time for you to dump any life nodes and take Chaos Inoculation. I personally used Bane to kill from like lvl 50 to 60+ - monsters were dieing almost indtantly, only on some bosses had to use incinrate.
"
nomorats wrote:
"
PJ1985 wrote:

I think it's time for you to dump any life nodes and take Chaos Inoculation. I personally used Bane to kill from like lvl 50 to 60+ - monsters were dieing almost indtantly, only on some bosses had to use incinrate.

I've since managed to obtain the gear for the final build (albeit cheapest of the cheap versions) and clear seems a lot better - struggling with Merc lab for Malediction but going to persevere)
"
nomorats wrote:
"
PJ1985 wrote:

I've since managed to obtain the gear for the final build (albeit cheapest of the cheap versions) and clear seems a lot better - struggling with Merc lab for Malediction but going to persevere)
I just got a 6 link and managed to make Shaper pretty easily with 9 curses I think, great build overall. I feel like it lacks a bit of movement speed and I'm not that great with managing mana, but overall it's a very easy gameplay and I will attempt uber elder as soon as possible when I get a dying sun, I'm still wondering if keeping my circle of anguish ring is worth it or I should aim for something better.

I tried cast when channeling with ice spear on easier bosses but it doesn't work as good as winter orb, I dunno if I'm making any mistakes though, because indeed pob dps is higher with that.
Last edited by xDarkTemplar on Mar 29, 2019, 3:03:10 PM
The 10 curses are soooooooooo nice.
The Winter Orb sometimes one shot packs. Probably because the 80% extra chaos damage and all the debuffs (increased damage taken) because of the curses.
I bought all curse gems level 20 with 20% quality to maximize the effect of them. I verified one by one, each curse to know if the quality matters or not and I think just one of them I got with quality zero.
Delves became very easy with the 3 doedre's totems around myself during the encounter.
But I am dying frequently because of chaos damage. Going CI is very important.
It is a very fun build. I am very excited to continue upgrading it.
At this moment I have all the unique items and all the gems and I am level 79. It's easy to do Tier 13 maps. As I only completed the build today I didn't do many tests, but it's definitely a fun build :)
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
"
PJ1985 wrote:
"
nomorats wrote:
"
PJ1985 wrote:

The build doesn't really function as anything other than a generic spell crit build until you have malediction. You'll see a completely different build once you have it. Most of the gear pieces are not even important until then. For that reason, I don't recommend working too hard to gear up until you have merc lab completed, and have malediction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info