[3.6] Low Budget - 10 Curse Winter Orb CI Occultist - 6.8 mil Shaper DPS. VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

My build at lvl 92 has 7300+ ES. 4500 is no where near enough for anything past T5. Also, I am res capped. The build in the POB might not be. That's just the build template, not the actual rare gear I'm running.
Like the build so far, but some confusion in getting Arakaali + CWDT Blood rage + IC to work in my favor.

Is the goal to proc immortal call for long enough that E/S recharge begins? Would need a ring craft or something for this if its even possible with/without endurance charges.

Or to boost Leech? can only imagine getting this to work against bosses because everything else dies usually before I can even put effigy down, thus no leech and BR slowly kills me.

either way I can't manage the degen so just running without boot setup for now.

Maybe its for scaling vile bastion regen? in that case you take it out for bosses with no adds?
Last edited by Caddin on Mar 23, 2019, 5:16:09 AM
"
Caddin wrote:
Like the build so far, but some confusion in getting Arakaali + CWDT Blood rage + IC to work in my favor.

Is the goal to proc immortal call for long enough that E/S recharge begins? Would need a ring craft or something for this if its even possible with/without endurance charges.

Or to boost Leech? can only imagine getting this to work against bosses because everything else dies usually before I can even put effigy down, thus no leech and BR slowly kills me.

either way I can't manage the degen so just running without boot setup for now.

Maybe its for scaling vile bastion regen? in that case you take it out for bosses with no adds?

The idea is that, while Blood Rage degens, Immortal Call stops this degen briefly, enough to proc Arakaali's bonus
Sent from my Einhar Technologies Multidimensional Beast Net
"

The idea is that, while Blood Rage degens, Immortal Call stops this degen briefly, enough to proc Arakaali's bonus

I know it procs arakaali but then what am i using this 50% increased energy shield recovery for? My energy shield recovery seems way smoother mapping without trying to proc it at all because blood rage degen is overpowering whatever arakaali is meant to be boosting.

"
joshrose wrote:
My build at lvl 92 has 7300+ ES. 4500 is no where near enough for anything past T5. Also, I am res capped. The build in the POB might not be. That's just the build template, not the actual rare gear I'm running.

How do you have so much ES? I was looking at the gear that you are wearing on your char and i am similar but im not seeing what I need to work on or towards.
"
Caddin wrote:
"

I know it procs arakaali but then what am i using this 50% increased energy shield recovery for? My energy shield recovery seems way smoother mapping without trying to proc it at all because blood rage degen is overpowering whatever arakaali is meant to be boosting.

Arakaali's boosts any and all the means you have to get back to full ES, which for this build are Vile Bastion's regen, leech from Vixen's, recharge from natural ES.
Last edited by becauseimmanual on Mar 23, 2019, 12:54:16 PM
"
xCrudex wrote:
"
joshrose wrote:

How do you have so much ES? I was looking at the gear that you are wearing on your char and i am similar but im not seeing what I need to work on or towards.

For starters, you should make 20% quality body armour, helmet and boots (quality bumps up their ES); they also have four jewels, three of which are abyssals with flat ES (which is a HUGE boost, since we got a lot of #% increased maximum energy shield), while you only have one, with just 6% inc max es.

Intelligence is also another important source of ES, since every 5 points of INT gives us 1% inc max ES.
can you tell me why u don't run avatar of fire instead of using pyre.

why your setup, we can't ignite,so the pyre is just used for the cold to fire conversion.

With pyre out, we could use mark of the shaper maybe ?
"
tracker2013 wrote:
can you tell me why u don't run avatar of fire instead of using pyre.

why your setup, we can't ignite,so the pyre is just used for the cold to fire conversion.

With pyre out, we could use mark of the shaper maybe ?

If you have AoF, you can't deal chaos damage.
Taking avatar of fire would be a huge nerf to your damage because the "non chaos as extra chaos" from malediction would do nothing. "Deal no non-fire damage" means you will deal NO chaos. And the build does lots and lots of chaos damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info