[3.6] Low Budget - 10 Curse Winter Orb CI Occultist - 6.8 mil Shaper DPS. VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

"
KMunay wrote:
Thank you for the reply! guess i never realized cold to fire was 50%. then my last question would be, if no realm elder, then do you have any recommendations for weapons then?

Realm ender is still going to be great, even with a legacy pyre, but you could probably get more damage out of a shaped staff. "#% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike" on a shaper staff with some spell damage and crit, for example.
joshrose, hi!
Thank for build!
Can u say, why we dont use ghost reaver? its reduce regen rate, but why we need regen rate when we dont need wait till its start recharge? If i dont use blood rage, can i get GR? May be there is deep mechanic i dont understand...
i'm having a hard time using zealotry with this build, mana reservation is so big, i can't even precast all stacks of winter orb. and if i cast curses first and then start casting winter orb, mobs sometimes have enough time to kill me. it feels kinda clunky when lack of mana can stop me from doing something
"
i'm having a hard time using zealotry with this build, mana reservation is so big, i can't even precast all stacks of winter orb. and if i cast curses first and then start casting winter orb, mobs sometimes have enough time to kill me. it feels kinda clunky when lack of mana can stop me from doing something

I'm using Discipline and Zealotry, sitting at 149 unreserved mana with 22.6 mana regen per second, and I don't have too many problems, just the occasional channeling while no cursed monster is nearby so I can't leech. Just drop the effigy, wait a split second for it to curse, then start channeling. You don't need to reach WO max stacks to be able to kill packs. If you really can't balance your mana consumption and leech/regen, then unlink CwC and IS and put a mana leech; mana on hit rings can help too.
Sent from my Einhar Technologies Multidimensional Beast Net
Last edited by becauseimmanual on Apr 18, 2019, 6:12:13 AM
"
Varahil wrote:
joshrose, hi!
Thank for build!
Can u say, why we dont use ghost reaver? its reduce regen rate, but why we need regen rate when we dont need wait till its start recharge? If i dont use blood rage, can i get GR? May be there is deep mechanic i dont understand...

You can certainly use it. I debated a lot on whether or not to grab it. With warlords mark on everything, it's a sensible choice. I just opted not to so I could save 2 points and have faster recharge.
Been trying out this build for the last few days, forgive me for the questions im about to ask, i played this game in 2013 and ive recently gotten it again for ps4, im pretty noob but im slowly getting to grips with it.

firstly can i ask why we dont take Zealoths oath? we use a pot that gives desecrated ground right? surely that would make Zealoths a very nice heal.

Secondly can i ask where you have room for ice golem? im following your POB and i dont have any space for it.

Lastly ive been having problems with Bloodrage, it says it does 1% of my hp as damage but it seems to do alot more. if i have no pots up it actually kills me sometimes, maybe thats a ps4 bug? 1% of 1hp shouldnt be killing me XD.

Other than that thankyou for your very nice guide and build.
a couple noob questions:

- do we have to manually cast a curse (poachers mark) to trigger a curse from the gloves or just dropping effigy? also do we only trigger one at a time or all from the socketted in the gloves?

- was mentioned about jewels to go for cold dmg, while we mostly do fire dmg, is that correct? i guess here i'm not really understanding the convert mechanics..

- is Malachai's Artifice ring any good for us and if yes - with what gem?

thanks!
hmm, hope this thread is not dead.. and i have another question:

- some people use Righteous Fire, but "this effect ends when life reaches 1" - we are always at 1 life, so how does it affect us exactly?

- some people use Righteous Fire, but "this effect ends when life reaches 1" - we are always at 1 life, so how does it affect us exactly?

- how do you go through Atziri's mirror clone that reflects everything?
"
nomorats wrote:

You only use Vaal Righteous fire for a quick damage burst
"
- how do you go through Atziri's mirror clone that reflects everything?

winter orb targets the enemies that are closest so stand opposite of the atziri clone with the mirror

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info