[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
frawrst wrote:
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
I might try this as a league starter. You think tabula with budget items should be able to clear decent content right? I just hope reflection isn't mandatory just like arc totems are good but eventually you wanna work towards them. Does this build have any trouble on any content? So you use freezing pulse till totems? Seems painful but Ill try that tomorrow I guess.

Level with a melee skill such as sunder and rely on the beginning duelist melee dmg skills while you path to Ancestral bond.

You will get 5-10 alchs and a bunch of C lvling to act 4-5-6, in which you can start purchasing these items to begin using thie build for real

And we're putting freezing pulse in Ancestral Bond Totems or put in ice spear? Also, how do we get enough int to use this at league start? Just through jewlery?
Last edited by enasniddg77 on Mar 7, 2019, 10:57:24 PM
You need to get all the Starting Gear then start using Ice Spear. Ancestral Bond takes about lv50, that's about the level you can wear soul mantle.

You can get all the stats you need from helmet, belt, hand, boots, etc. This build doesn't have high stat needs, only about 160int and 130dex.
Can you show what the tree should look like if I went sunder until totems please? Im a little dumb haha.

Also, my friend pointed out that the taunt increased damage to units only happens if "You taunt something". How are we able to get the increased damage from taunt? I get that the totems taunt but the totems don't count from us so therefor we dont get the increased taunt damage?
Last edited by enasniddg77 on Mar 8, 2019, 11:38:36 AM
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
Can you show what the tree should look like if I went sunder until totems please? Im a little dumb haha.

Also, my friend pointed out that the taunt increased damage to units only happens if "You taunt something". How are we able to get the increased damage from taunt? I get that the totems taunt but the totems don't count from us so therefor we dont get the increased taunt damage?

Why YOU want increased damage when you do 0 damage anyway and the TOTEMS do the job?
In more serious answer, the node affect the totems damage.

Btw Im realy gald that I discovered this guide. Always wanted try Ice Spear after rework, was planning Ascendant version for the hiero and deadeye bonusses but the tankiness convienced me. Every build is playable till t15 but Im looking now for something that is more balanced with damage/def so I wont die too often.
Last edited by Asag on Mar 8, 2019, 1:49:32 PM
I never play melee, but if you want to use Sunder, just grab all the melee damage nodes and attack speed nodes in Duelist start area, something like this:

As for increased damage taken on taunted enemies, this is actually a debuff applied when you or your totem taunts on hit that makes enemies take 20% more damage. This is similar to curse on hit on gloves, which works when your totem hit.
Now I realized the hardest part will be to get the needed casters gems lol. Atleast till act 6.
Where do i start on the skill tree, i feel so lost xd
Where do i start on the skill tree, i feel so lost xd
Build looks fun. What bandits are you going to pick?
when leveling do i path to ancestral bond and then pick up totemic zeal and primal manifestation? Any other I should grab a long the way? Or just I feel lacking in life/damage?
Last edited by rebound1987 on Mar 8, 2019, 2:54:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info