(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

My "problem" is that I may have to change my passives a little bit. I'm suffering from both low hp and low deeps. I have the quiver and the Ezomyte helm but I haven't started to use either of them. Here's my armor currently and it's poo. :(

maybe just info about equip which I curently using :

so nothing extraordinary ....

Currently I take care mainly about ressits so I little bit decreased damage to have 75 all on merciless :-) (as a second weapon I am using the quiver and quill rain). As you can see I even dont have everything what is required for this build. I dont have a faster attack speed and even then I am able to hit 3500 DPS withou any problem ....

I need new rings and later on I will probably start changing my equip:-) I just waiting how the cyclone will look like :-D (as you can see I dont take care about equip at all :-D just take rings and girdle - nothing else. Originally i Used this, but I dont need it now....
)

ps. Even with new cyclone and with some little changes the fire damage with chance to ignite can be pretty brutal !!! (burning is pretty strong thing and with elemental proliferation everyone will BURN)

SO BUUUUURN THEM ALLLLLLLLLL :-D
Last edited by antarian on Mar 12, 2013, 12:51:41 PM
The main problem with your equip is:
1) you dont have rings and amulets with physical damage
2) and I can see linked added fire damage, melee physical damage with your infernal blow. If you want to make it even more fun - just add flamability or faster attacks. Life leech if you need it and dont have a passive or bonus from other items.

curently I using infernal blow only on bosses - I am one shotting whole groups with explosive arrow, but its still not ideal :-( I need to increase fire damage little bit more to make it little bit more effective in boss fights ... its the thing where I am strugling little bit ...

But this will come too :-D (its also the reason why I put there life leech just to stay alive in boss fight and wait simply little bit longer until they die ...)
"
antarian wrote:
The main problem with your equip is:
1) you dont have rings and amulets with physical damage
2) and I can see linked added fire damage, melee physical damage with your infernal blow. If you want to make it even more fun - just add flamability or faster attacks. Life leech if you need it and dont have a passive or bonus from other items.

curently I using infernal blow only on bosses - I am one shotting whole groups with explosive arrow, but its still not ideal :-( I need to increase fire damage little bit more to make it little bit more effective in boss fights ... its the thing where I am strugling little bit ...

But this will come too :-D (its also the reason why I put there life leech just to stay alive in boss fight and wait simply little bit longer until they die ...)

Yeah, the rings and ammy are not ideal. I know that I can boost it a lot more. I'm going to look at my passives when I get home and start to focus IAS and fire damage. I'm excited for cyclone :)
maybe if you can post your build :-D it will help ...
If I dont collect my reward from act 3 lost in love, will I get cyclone once it patches?
IGN: _Jacky
I upgraded my Duelist a bit. I share it, maybe it will help for new people for this build.

My current damage with Infernal blow is 3000.

My items:

Spoiler

Lvl 45 currently, Act3 cruel.

I really enjoy this punch-motherfuckers-in-the-face-with-hands build :)

Need to find another good ring than this topaz ring but anyway lvl 22 and got 1.2k dps infernal blow and can't wait for cyclone tomorrow premiere :D
>>> https://www.dragonspropheteurope.com/en/register?fi=l1hh2wf7yvi8mwx0 <<<
So I've read through this thread, and I've been planning a unarmed build around frenzy. After reading this thread, though, it seems that IB is the way to go? I'd rather try something new, but if Frenzy damage drops off significantly at later levels I'd rather not waste my time. My build was planned around having 7 frenzy charges.
IB is amazing. SO much damage. Frenzy just uses waaay too much mana :(

Frenzy is pure phys, and IB is partially fire damage.
IGN: _Jacky
Last edited by fire99966 on Mar 12, 2013, 6:29:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info