(HC/SC) Facebreaker + Cyclone - Fists of Fury Duelist [Videos Included]

I just found the most godly ring for this build!

endofends: Grats .... this one is really really really nice :-D and you can even add more and if you will be lucky another ressist will proc :-D
Uploading a new gameplay video (level 50) now. Should be in the main post within a few minutes.

Edit: Video is now on the main post.
Last edited by EndOfEnds on Mar 14, 2013, 9:54:27 AM
Currently level 60 with 2.2k HP + 80% All Resists

Stuffs that give resists to me
Spoiler

+ get two 15% all resist from passive tree =) will remove them once i wear my lvl 68 tri resist chest

my cyclone has 2.9k DPS (meleedmg + faster attack + concentrated effect + mana leech)
Infernal Blow 8.5k DPS
Dominating Blow 4k DPS

IGN: NukerDeath
NukerDeath: nice equip ... really nice :-D Especially the amulet :-D
Nukerrrr too strong, those rings!!!

Im currently on act 2 merciless, level 56, the level 26 uniques and my no level helm+boots uniques are still working, about 100 health per second with capped resists except chaos.

I have like 100 armour, survivability is still strong. Might grab some armour when I find some.
IGN: _Jacky
endtoend: I finally checked your videa and your killing time was incredibly slow:-(

I would advice you to change the gems to make it increase your damage. (added fire damage, melee physical damage, concentrated effect, attack speed will improve your damage lot)

I would also advice you to not go for AOE as I can see in your 100 point plan. You should rather go for attack speed which will increase your damage much much much more.

But I must say that thanks to you I changed my mind and I will try to go with mana facebreaker build (I will start from ranger - because I already have it and dont want to start from beginning).

It can pump damage even higher:-D I will hope that they will little bit change the cyclone:-D (but in cruel it will be still horribly strong)

I suppose that you will start to have a problems with your build maybe from act 3 or in maps :-)
"
antarian wrote:
endtoend: I finally checked your videa and your killing time was incredibly slow:-(

I would advice you to change the gems to make it increase your damage. (added fire damage, melee physical damage, concentrated effect, attack speed will improve your damage lot)

I would also advice you to not go for AOE as I can see in your 100 point plan. You should rather go for attack speed which will increase your damage much much much more.

But I must say that thanks to you I changed my mind and I will try to go with mana facebreaker build (I will start from ranger - because I already have it and dont want to start from beginning).

It can pump damage even higher:-D I will hope that they will little bit change the cyclone:-D (but in cruel it will be still horribly strong)

I suppose that you will start to have a problems with your build maybe from act 3 or in maps :-)

Yeah, I just swapped out Increased AOE for Faster Attacks, and the killing speed is a lot higher. On its own, the Increased AOE support gem probably doesn't affect it too much.

Edit: I may redo that video tomorrow. I've updated the main post to include two different builds. One is a shock stacking build intended for hardcore, the other is a huge AoE build that is intended for default.
Last edited by EndOfEnds on Mar 14, 2013, 11:33:31 AM
ive been running this build with a few changes for more block chance and auras

currently lvl 45 and since this is my first unarmed build i have some questions:

1- less movement speed and more attack speed is the way to go for cyclone?

2- which auras beside hatred?

3- vulnerability curse is good to boost our damage?

4- totems?
does anybody know exact formula to count unarmed damage?

facebreaker is more damage!!! (it means that it should be multiplicative)

It seems that it works with strange but not with increased melee damage node ... (it will increase damage too but increase is "invisible" I would say)

But with fire, elemental its working correctly ...

does anybody know why?

AND NOW I FINALLY REALIZE IT .................. IT WAS SOOOOOOO SOOOOOO EASY!!!!

damage on rings and amulets and other parts isnt creased by added physical weapon damage, added melee damage etc ... but its increased by OAK reward increased PHYSICAL DAMAGE :-DDDD

and thats the reason why you get nothing for investing into melee physical damage and why you need to take elemental damage or speed and I think that also STR will increase damate (I need to check it) :-D

I didnt get it until now :-D And then finally it come to my mind and I know the reason LOL :-DDDDDD

The question is .... is it intended or not? :-D
Last edited by antarian on Mar 14, 2013, 2:20:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info