Public Stress Test Weekend

I'm excited for the stress test weekend, too. I only recently heard about Path of Exile and am looking forward to playing!
Me too, can't wait! :)
Wake the f*ck up Exile, we have an Oriath to burn.
Can't wait! :D
Will there still be a ladder race this weekend? It will be crazy with all the extra players.
"
labatymo wrote:
Will there still be a ladder race this weekend? It will be crazy with all the extra players.

"
7. Will there be any special events during the public weekend?
For the last few months, we’ve been running weekly special events in Path of Exile. For example, a three hour event that rewards the people that reach the highest level or the first people to accomplish certain tasks (completing quests, clearing an area of monsters, etc). We’re going to try to run four of these events during the public stress test weekend. The exact schedule of times as well as more detailed information about rules and prizes will be posted before the weekend starts.

These events take place in temporary leagues that we create on the server specifically for the event. Players must create new characters to participate in these events and they do not have the benefit of any stashed items. Following the event, the league is closed and characters are moved to the appropriate permanent league.
IGN @dime
April fools' day!? or is real? :)

This is better than bacon wrapped cupcakes. Can't wait to play. :D
Just wanted to say Thank you from all of us members, who haven't had the opportunity to participate in the beta, for allowing us the chance to play it for a weekend! :D
I just heard about this game recently, so unlike many of you I haven't had to wait very long to get my first playtest. Really looking forward to the free weekend coming up - thanks for letting us participate.

Is the only goal of the free weekend to stress test the infrastructure? I admit I haven't looked very hard, but is there a guide about what kind of feedback is good feedback to give posted somewhere?

Thx and see you all online!
can't wait!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info