Public Stress Test Weekend

I am genuinely excited for this, as I do not have a beta key (yet). This weekend will be spent dwelling into the Path of Exile! I can't wait!
Cant wait for the weekend :)
Really looking forward to the public beta test this weekend! I've been keeping an eye on PoE for quite a while and am eager to get some hands-on time :)

Since I'm based in NZ, I've been particularly interested in this project since it is headed by a kiwi development team! Fantastic to see a local development team generating so much interest with this game!

I was curious, how large will the 0.9.8 beta client download be?

Cheers!
What are the hardware requirements?
what if this is only a april fool's joke???
Any link to download and pre-load the game while waiting for the Weekend Stress Test to be opened?

I'm really excited about the fact I'll be able to try out the game, only bad thing about it is that it'll start at 2AM Italian Time (which is late), but since is weekend, I shouldn't have any problem playing it :D

See you all soon in-game! <3
"
Mister_k wrote:
what if this is only a april fool's joke???

"
Chris wrote:
It's not an April Fool's joke, don't worry.
I already informed the "warden" not to schedule anything for me this weekend. Am going to add extra cushions to my chair and start prepping the beer and pretzels for an extra long gaming session!!!
I am so happy abaout this WE. Finally i can play this wonderful game with my friends who have not received a invitation so far!
Congratz Guys for Open Test !
P.S: I'll tell that to all my friends !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info