Public Stress Test Weekend

Yeah! Who does not? :(
Don´t angry, just wondering!
Hey everyone, this is excellent news. I've been lurking here a while and hoping to get to test the game. And here comes the perfect opportunity.

I hope we'll get client download info ahead of time so the servers are not slammed on Friday.

See you online this week-end!

Wendelius
Great news indeed !

I'll be there ! :)

We'll see if the whole thing can bear heavy charges ! :)
I hope so...
Thanks, it's a great news for those who have not the beta key! :)
It would be nice that people join on weekend just to help GGG to test the servers, even if you don't like the game, or don't feel like playing.

Let's all players be united, and try to crush the servers with their huge numbers.
Wow, the paragraph about the time just seems unnecessarily complicated and confusing.

So for clarity, that's UTC 0:00 March 31st to 7:00 April 2nd I believe?
I wish I could play it right now! A friend of mine recieved a beta key from a guy and he tells me the game is amazing D:

I wish I could be as lucky as him :/
Admin/Owner of Kalops.se
"
creamydream wrote:
could have a gave a bigger warning that way people tell more of their friends and maybe not put so much time into a character that is getting moved to legacy now

Well it dosnt really matter, do it? Our chars will be wiped at open beta anyway :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing all the new peeps on the servers in the weekend :)

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
How big is the game client?
"
BiJay wrote:
How big is the game client?

I believe I've read it's a bit over 1GB (something like 1.3GB?).

With a bit of advance availability, it shouldn't be too hard to be ready for start of play.

Wendelius

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info