Public Stress Test Weekend

Because i'm generally new, is this the first time somthing like this happens, public beta weekend?
could have a gave a bigger warning that way people tell more of their friends and maybe not put so much time into a character that is getting moved to legacy now
Gorillagripbuttcheeks - Ambush
PinkSlot - Domination - Retired lvl 96
I'm a really new member to this community, all told -- less than a few weeks. I scored a beta key much quicker than a lot of other people (and this still baffles and amazes me), I've said my bit on why I think this game and GGG in general ARE the ones to beat in terms of hardcore, authentic Diablo-style gaming, and in short I've become a convert with a terrifying, almost cult-like alacrity. And I'm loving it.

I intend to get quite a few people into this open weekend, and hope also to see in-game some of the people I've talk to through the posts here. The sense of community is just incredible. Even the naysayers here are constructive and instructive.

Bring on open weekend!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Chris wrote:
"
siis wrote:
so 0.9.8 this week?

Yes! It's not a giant patch (because it's just a week after 0.9.7, but it has some good changes.

Do we get a passive reset with 0.9.8? It shouldn't matter much since all chars are moved to legacy, but we (beta testers) could try out new builds befor making new chars in the public-stress-test beta league.
Awesome news!, I hope the stress test will turn out great.
I'm looking forward to play :)
Great news! Fun for new players to try out the game, and fun for old players with a ladder reset. Felt like it was time for it.

Cya all in 4 days!
Last edited by iiss on Mar 26, 2012, 7:37:30 PM
Are you making some sort of communication to incite new people to participate ? Otherwise, there won't be many more people playing, only people who are already waiting for keys.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
Great idea guys thanks alot :-)
"
Chris wrote:
The Path of Exile Beta servers will be open to the public for the weekend of March 30-April 1! We've posted a full FAQ with the details here.

Doing my part to help spread the word messaging game sites I visit. I see Reddit has been taken care of, go there and upvote!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info