Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

RIP Brands :(
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
SH** again need rebuild/point my standart toons.tyvm.
"
hq78 wrote:
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

so is it safe to assume chieftain is getting reworked because of the 100% fire resistance from "ramako, sun's light"???

also what happens to chaos innoculation? .... ci builds will get 1 shotted by chaos.

"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
hq78 wrote:
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

so is it safe to assume chieftain is getting reworked because of the 100% fire resistance from "ramako, sun's light"???

Yes, if that doesn't hit %max res

That Notable works in a different way than you think.
The Chieftain passive (Ramako) gives you additional +100% reesits but does NOT increase your max. fire resists.

It is still 75%.

It basically frees up 2-3 gear slots for fire resists.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Unique Nerfs
We've made some adjustments to a few unique items that were problematic. Details will be in the patch notes tomorrow.

Nerf Headhunter please!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Welp, I suppose I'll still give my melee toons a shot, but probably gunna forget this league entirely and play DMC 5 until they fix melee. Rip Slayers, I loved thee so
After all of this still one more thing they never mention or talked about. Crashes...
Seems all your adjustments are around damage. Doubt it how it's gonna turn out. Because the thing makes spell casters suck is not the damage. It's the play style. Standing still and casting is very problematic against some encounters.
Last edited by Tumoronthenipple on Mar 5, 2019, 12:52:33 AM
Hi, GGG. When i can see "bow attacks fire an additional arrow" suffix on crafting bench? :D
energy shield leech is gonna be so lit fam
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
So many tears, especially about brands, and you haven't even seen the numbers yet. People need to calm down and take a breathe.

Ps the kids that don't actually know what CI does make my day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info