Balance in Path of Exile: Synthesis

I was planning on playing a Scion/ Slayer. I guess I will take this league off.

I was about to buy another supporter pack but, luckily I waited. Thanks for saving me money.
STOP NERFING MY FAVORITE ASCENDANCY!
"
WillisReed wrote:
I was planning on playing a Scion/ Slayer. I guess I will take this league off.

I was about to buy another supporter pack but, luckily I waited. Thanks for saving me money.

Lol
"
Fruz wrote:
Some really nice changes in there I have to say, actually looking forward to it.

That said ...... this is a patch focused on "hand casting" spells ( because totems/traps/mines are too popular ) and yet .... 0 mention of reflect ?
You are STILL not changing/updating/removing that crap ???

come on ...

Did I suddenly travel back in time or since when is reflect relevant?!
I mean a fuckton of Elementalist doesnt even take the "no reflect" note because it doesnt matter. Have to reroll sometimes. Big deal. Bet the amount of rerolls because people cannot be bothered to take a anti curse flask is at least equal to reflect rerolls lol.

Okay they "just" made it irrelevant in 3.1. Not THAT long ago. It is just another mod that you look at while rolling maps. Where is the problem that is so urgent now?

Sure it isnt really good design because it will always boil down to "you can or cannot" 100% of the time, but why is it an urgent problem now suddenly?

"
alhazred70 wrote:

The only sane way I can explain this is that the guy doing Slayer and Cyclone work hasn't played POE since 2.0 or GGG wants melee to be bad because they consider it "the bad card that shows us what good cards look like" and they wont admit it publicly.

Arguably the designer of Brands is actually trying to ruin the game for any other skill LOL but thats another post.

This has to be some act. Nobody can be that dispatched from reality. Sure there is like ONE GUY for like melee and one doing spells etc. 100%. Jesus I really don't want to know what it looks like in your head. Looks like an ugly place.

So besides ridicilous tinfoil bullshit the only "point" worth doing is why there could not made a diffrence between Ascedant and Slayer itself in the nerf. Fair point. Pretty sure they just nerfed it before the melee rework to get a leagie of data how they have to finetune the leechrates. Even if it is a very small % of the playerbase, some will play it anyways and GGG will get data.

But I have to change my course. Keep posting please. Those tinfoil posts become strangely entertaining. Like a carcrash.
make an OP league

than nerf everything GOES standart.

make an OP league AGAIN... (copy/paste that how many times u want)
Glad I Played slayer last season.
"
Player Maximum Resistances now can never go above 90%. Any maximum resistance you have above this value will have no effect. This is especially important as Synthesis introduces other sources of Maximum Resistances.

Is this true for Chaos also, then CI is dead ??
Rip Slayer, yeah was way to Strong, rly GGG?
buff arc a bit more and it will clear dat shit while standing in your Ho
"
xardas149 wrote:
I mean a fuckton of Elementalist doesnt even take the "no reflect" note because it doesnt matter. Have to reroll sometimes. Big deal. Bet the amount of rerolls because people cannot be bothered to take a anti curse flask is at least equal to reflect rerolls lol.

Okay they "just" made it irrelevant in 3.1. Not THAT long ago. It is just another mod that you look at while rolling maps. Where is the problem that is so urgent now?

Sure it isnt really good design because it will always boil down to "you can or cannot" 100% of the time, but why is it an urgent problem now suddenly?

Wait .... you seriously think that good players run without a flask of warding ?? what the ...
I see that you've never really touched HC btw, it makes a lot of sense.

It's never been "urgent" but it's always been a problem, and it is one of the reason why totems / traps / mines have been so strong/popular for a long time already.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
xardas149 wrote:

Wait .... you seriously think that good players run without a flask of warding ?? what the ...
I see that you've never really touched HC btw, it makes a lot of sense.

It's never been "urgent" but it's always been a problem, and it is one of the reason why totems / traps / mines have been so strong/popular for a long time already.

I never run hc, but even I can tell that there's some SERIOUS problems regarding to the scaling of syndicates in t15+ maps.

Non-telegraphic one shot on certain masters during Intervention's summoning (up to 4 supporting masters) on a 7k+ EHP build with fortify up 100% of the time with enfeeble blasphemy with around -20% chaos res and 80% max res on top of triple balanced Wise Oak is really relevant when I farm t16 maps.
They're way more dangerous than most bosses itself. (Only thing more dangerous is Mino with certain mod combo). I'm really surprised anyone bother to play HC this league on anything that's not ES CI Occultist/ Jugg/ Ascendent.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Mar 5, 2019, 12:31:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info