[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

trick shot for crafting endgame dagger base

buy 3x daggers with one fractured mod " Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks "

scour, regal, annul, craft %increased chaos damage. repeat for each dagger, synth them... profit. 70c cost

HC IGN:BBTYQQ
BEYOND IGN:QQNNTY
"
hentokill wrote:
Hi
I'm rather ' new ' to the game and it's my second build
Can you be more detailed on the first life trickster build, i'm lvl 73 and i don't know what helmet and other stuff to buy ?? Can you give examples

Up
"
verite wrote:
"
anTastico wrote:
"
verite wrote:

Your damage is weak, you didn't even use dual wands and you the lack the most important weapon stat Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier... Try getting one with at least +35%

Remember you are not doing just direct chaos damage(on hit by soulrend) but the chaos DOT damage (soulrend, bane, blight). Just for the dot, it's ten times more damaging. That stat give the dot a super boost.

To give you an idea, my dual wield soulrend does 94k direct + 1100k dot in the path of building app. Swapping to my cerbreus+lioneye shield however sinks it to 74k direct + 647k dot.

Do you mind sharing what your Evasion and ES is? I am still leveling this build (only 62) but i am buying bits here and there for later down the line. I noticed you have more ES focused gear than Evasion. Do you have enough to utilise the run speed on QotF?

Evasion rating is 15.2k without using flasks or grace. With grace, it's 24k. with flasks and grace, it's 44k. I run 2 auras at the moment, zealotry and malevolence at the moment for more damage. QotF shown is only temporary anyway, not my 6 linked setup. Could run 3 auras once I get the item I need.

Which is the Item?:😂
"
hey,

first of all thanks for this build, it is really fun and i get further in the endgame as i ever did. my main problem is i want to get rid off the lioneyes remorse and the limb. In your build you show guides how a good weapon should look like, and i really want to build the wand so i can go with a shield on really push it further. My big problem is buying one seems kinda expensive so i rather craft as good as possible. But I really dont know if i alt spam or when to use the essence and stuff. It would be awesome and much appreciated if you could do a step by step, what to look for, and how you get it(like crafting it, or getting it through luck while alting). An answer would be really nice and thanks for sharing that great build.

bump
"
"
hey,

first of all thanks for this build, it is really fun and i get further in the endgame as i ever did. my main problem is i want to get rid off the lioneyes remorse and the limb. In your build you show guides how a good weapon should look like, and i really want to build the wand so i can go with a shield on really push it further. My big problem is buying one seems kinda expensive so i rather craft as good as possible. But I really dont know if i alt spam or when to use the essence and stuff. It would be awesome and much appreciated if you could do a step by step, what to look for, and how you get it(like crafting it, or getting it through luck while alting). An answer would be really nice and thanks for sharing that great build.

bump

If you want the Decay mod to start, you need to start with your dagger base and use Essence of Delirium to get the Decay mod. From there, you need to make it so that Decay is the only mod. I'm not sure as I'm still prepping my base, but if it is the only suffix, then you can craft Suffixes Cannot Be Changed then scour. From there you can craft the multimod and whatever other stats you want. If it's not the only suffix and you don't like the other ones, then you can try using an annul to remove the non Decay mod. But if you hit decay then you have to start from the Essence of Delirium again.

This can be a bit pricey as Delirium are around 8c each, annulments are 22c, cannot change suffixes and multimod are 2ex each. Then there is also the cost of your base depending on what you get and doing the other crafts which can range in price. If you don't have the mods on your bench then you might have to pay for a crafting service as well.
thank you so very much. I want to do a wand, i already got the base, I got 3 annuls 2 ex and a few chaos. Ill try to get at least 2 more ex and i will try and do it:D thanks again for the help. I know i wont be able to use shield charge, but somehow i dont really want a dagger. There is no particular reason other than a caster shouldnt have dagger^^. Thanks again
For sure! I think the benefit if you are trying to synthesize your wand base is that you can have the non-chaos damage ailment multiplier implicit. Otherwise, the dagger can get spell/chaos damage synth implicit which is really nice for squeezing a little more damage in.
"
thank you so very much. I want to do a wand, i already got the base, I got 3 annuls 2 ex and a few chaos. Ill try to get at least 2 more ex and i will try and do it:D thanks again for the help. I know i wont be able to use shield charge, but somehow i dont really want a dagger. There is no particular reason other than a caster shouldnt have dagger^^. Thanks again
Alt spam until you get t1 non-ailment chaos dmg roll, regal, annul the other mod(if it's not t1/t2 spell damage/cast speed), then just multimod it.

"
hentokill wrote:
Hi
I'm rather ' new ' to the game and it's my second build
Can you be more detailed on the first life trickster build, i'm lvl 73 and i don't know what helmet and other stuff to buy ?? Can you give examples
Just get life and resistances, you can also get some stats (str/int) if you need them to use any particular item.
Last edited by Syreith on Mar 21, 2019, 4:36:57 AM
Possible to use Zerphi's Heart in any kind in an Soulrend build?
"
Possible to use Zerphi's Heart in any kind in an Soulrend build?
No, the hit portion of Soulrend is too small to justify using this amulet, you can't apply any useful ailment effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info