[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

get better gloves and post pob
:V
"
Nahsil wrote:
"
Hello,

Thanks so much for posting this guide! I'm a fairly new player (started in Betrayal with an Arc Elementalist) and still trying to get the hang of things.

This is my current progress on the Soulrend Trickster. I'm level 89 and just finished the final Labyrinth. I can take down mobs in tier 12 maps but struggle on boss fights.

https://pastebin.com/0CYuLSCX

I have been aiming to transition to the EB version but it seems as though there is a massive currency jump between the level of play I am at currently, and where I'm required to be to switch to EB.

Currently, my goal has been to save for a 6L chest that would allow me to successfully do the respec. My current chest I bought for about 1ex so I can sell that, and I have another 1ex and 53c in pure.

Is that currently my best bet for continuing to upgrade? I also have a Cospri's Will I found and six-socketed myself, but I don't know if it's worth it to try and 6L it myself. It's currently 5L.

Thanks in advance for any help. I've really enjoyed playing this build as it's taught me a lot more about the game. There is a ton of nuance to learn and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I'm not as knowledgeable as some, but I think you could go EB if you focused on getting a better ES helmet and an ES shield. I'm EB based mostly on that combo and I'm doing great, t15/16 maps are super easy, red elder down, shaper down.

I'd also personally get those 2 damage over time nodes instead of the life regen node on the way to the chaos damage near the start point.

Awesome, thank you! Dot nodes sounds good - I prioritized life nodes while I was leveling and haven't respecced all of them yet.
I am really struggling with the decision if i should switch to a 4 aura setup. Currently i am running Discipline, Grace and Malevolence. In order to run zealotry i'd need to spec out of the dark arts cluster and some life nodes (still specced into herbalism). So i would lose the benefits of the dark arts cluster (cast and run speed adds a lot of qol for this build) and 12% max life. Zealotry will give me 15% more spell damage and consecrated ground which also seems like a nice defensive boost.
"
Sollkomol wrote:
I am really struggling with the decision if i should switch to a 4 aura setup. Currently i am running Discipline, Grace and Malevolence. In order to run zealotry i'd need to spec out of the dark arts cluster and some life nodes (still specced into herbalism). So i would lose the benefits of the dark arts cluster (cast and run speed adds a lot of qol for this build) and 12% max life. Zealotry will give me 15% more spell damage and consecrated ground which also seems like a nice defensive boost.

Why Disciplin+life?
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Had to show this off somewhere...really proud of this guy. Running 4 purities + discipline + clarity + malevolence while also bleed/freeze/stun immune from gear and jewels. But also still doing millions of dps. Lvl 26 single resist purities plus discipline. **working on capping cold resist so I can release purity of elements in favor of aspect of spider. Only big dps loss is the lack of zealotry...

Oh yea...and 95% extra run speed BEFORE flasks

jesus christ
IGN: SirCritoris
"
HoschiBro wrote:
Why Disciplin+life?

Not sure if i understand your question correctly but i am running disc because i have no flat ES other than from my Diadem and Kintsugi.
How do you deal with stun as CI?
"
Sollkomol wrote:
"
HoschiBro wrote:
Why Disciplin+life?

Not sure if i understand your question correctly but i am running disc because i have no flat ES other than from my Diadem and Kintsugi.

You need only ~40% of your lifepool as ES. 4k life --> 1.6k ES

I don't see your gear, it is not set to visible in your profile, but in this case you gain ~300 flat from Kintsugi and ~170 flat from the helmet. A bit flat from the tree, ~60% increased from the tree. I think it should be better to buy some boots or gloves with ES base and kick out disc to reach what you need in case of disc+zealotry.
Hello Guys,

I just started playing poe ~2 Weeks ago and chose to play this build.

Due to the fact that im still new to the game, I would like to get some advice from you guys what gear to upgrade next.

I am playing the 2nd Version (Life+MoM+EB) at the Moment and have 180 pure chaos to spend.
Currently having 5.5k Life and 2.8k Energyshield.

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/X0s2nxBE

Thanks in advance :)

I'm looking to upgrade some gear on about a 3ex budget. Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info