[On Hold] Storm Brand Inquisitor - Beginner Friendly - SSF/League Start Viable - All Content

"
DuaneBarry wrote:
https://pastebin.com/aqnKMP0U

Apologies in advance, real newb here. Having trouble on t4 maps (getting deleted) but my dps is also apparently horrific. At this point I wouldn't mind giving up some damage to gain some survivability. It would be better to run around in circles for 30 seconds to kill things and at least be able to progress than constantly getting 1 shot down. I know my gear sucks and I have some currency kicking around to upgrade but I can't see how I could ever get to a state where adding life to my gear is going to get me from 3.7 to 5kish.
This is my first build and I really like this game but at this point I have just hit a wall. If anyone sees obvious gear choices (I have a cheap loreweave I could roll the dice on 6 linking) it would be appreciated. More than that though, are there nodes I could re-spec into now to give me a realistic chance of consistently living long enough to actually get some higher tier maps under my belt so I can actually get some XP?
Right now the plan is to go for that jewel cluster top left by the elemental damage and get some crazy large cluster jewel with whatever notables can make me less squishy. Maybe switch out wrath for a defensive aura too. Idk. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. I really don't wanna just re-roll my first build but I am getting slammed on the atlas.

I just recommend to chance for another build, I have tried this, and it's poor in dps (for me)... i have made an hybrid build (inquisitor too), life and ES (5.1k/3.8k), wand + shield, good dps and clear speed.. if u want take a look..
https://pastebin.com/iFL82Y9g

have fun.
first time playing and this build is awesome, even in 3.10, but I want to experiment with cluster jewels, any suggestions?
!My Most Damage Deal Build! Who is Uber Elder or Sirius?!

>9 Mio DPS (2 Brands attached an Enemy)
>6k Energy Shield
>Lots of ES and Mana Leech
>Mom - Pool of 9,6 k Mana - My Target is 10k Mana
>6 Brands

You can take other Watcher's Eye:

POB
https://pastebin.com/XrDn1KAn
(◉ ل͜◉)
ʕ◔ ε ◔ʔ
ヽ(^ω^)ノ
(づ• •)づ
Last edited by King_Thadeusz on Jun 4, 2020, 7:10:21 AM
I tried HC with this build last league and loved the playstyle. I want to make this my build starter for softcore Harvest but I am not too sure now.

Any idea how will this build get changed with the 3.11 rework of the brands?

I guess the APM will increase a lot which is not ideal for me, but I could manage that if it seems like the overall power level would increase or at least stays the same.

I guess we will have to wait for the full patch notes to see but asking here in advance.

Thanks!
"
matejko320 wrote:
I tried HC with this build last league and loved the playstyle. I want to make this my build starter for softcore Harvest but I am not too sure now.

Any idea how will this build get changed with the 3.11 rework of the brands?

I guess the APM will increase a lot which is not ideal for me, but I could manage that if it seems like the overall power level would increase or at least stays the same.

I guess we will have to wait for the full patch notes to see but asking here in advance.

Thanks!

Little detail you may have not noticed....

"
Fevered Mind has been reworked, and is now limited to one.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 16, 2020, 2:57:40 AM
So was doing this as my first league which I joined about 1/2 way through think I've done ok can do up to 15's haven't tried a t16 yet some yellow maps can be a bit RIPy as well. Got to wave 16 on simulacrum (tall boss with reduced crit damage just couldn't seem to get through his energy shield).

Ended up wand and shield as seem to have found a very nice wand fairly early (been checking PoB with rares i'm picking up now (and a few in trade)) don't seem to be finding any with more than a 1% increase over it.

Still working on a 6link although didn't think it was huge priority as most gems are around 15% increase which isn't huge I think?
Was also wondering about having arcane surge on recall do I not get the benefit when its on a different spell?

I know defence wise I'm a bit scuffed but I do like the instant mana flask for MoM.

If anyone fancies going to town on me heres the PoB ;)

https://pastebin.com/3Nb8vvbM

Found the levelling section particularly good btw compared to some other guides I've read a lot take the basics of progression for granted.
Anyone trying this in 3.11 ?
Got some PoB to share ? First time playing brands.

Levelling with storm brand, but may try the new brand support.
It's seems this build is dead... Arcanist brand or another brands are better now.
"
3.11 Updates:

Before anyone asks... Yes this skill is still very strong and will be a great league starter in 3.11.
Last edited by Pandaroux on Jun 22, 2020, 9:42:29 AM
"
Pandaroux wrote:
"
3.11 Updates:

Before anyone asks... Yes this skill is still very strong and will be a great league starter in 3.11.

Sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info