[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

this build is MFing surprisingly fine
9.5k ES in MF gear, never died from lvl 97 to 98 doing 150% quant t16 burials and t15 moon temples. Clear speed is decent too
Spoiler

p.s. this ilvl 86 vaal regalia took 2700 fuse to link(with 48 quality) and more than 16ex worth of dense fossils, it was the first time I got 800 ES lol. Everything else was less than 780. I was hoping for 900+, apparently not in this life..
"
blg_RealiZe wrote:
this build is MFing surprisingly fine
9.5k ES in MF gear, never died from lvl 97 to 98 doing 150% quant t16 burials and t15 moon temples. Clear speed is decent too
Spoiler

p.s. this ilvl 86 vaal regalia took 2700 fuse to link(with 48 quality) and more than 16ex worth of dense fossils, it was the first time I got 800 ES lol. Everything else was less than 780. I was hoping for 900+, apparently not in this life..

interesting to hear, well 900+ is Triple T1 + Delve suffix and good divines. It is very, very rare still. Unless you get some new implicit chest then its way easier
"

interesting to hear, well 900+ is Triple T1 + Delve suffix and good divines. It is very, very rare still. Unless you get some new implicit chest then its way easier

20% ES implicit btw
What is the best ilv to craft the helmet/armour/boots on?
"
Fyrenti wrote:
What is the best ilv to craft the helmet/armour/boots on?

Would dream fragment be necassary? I feel like another gg ring in its place and just use a vaal purity of Ice instead could be worthwhile.
"
skadmadoo wrote:
Would dream fragment be necassary? I feel like another gg ring in its place and just use a vaal purity of Ice instead could be worthwhile.

not necessary, just use antifreeze flask
p.s. Dream fragments are nice vs uber elder

I crafted this to replace dream fragments, got +1k ES.

And overall recharge delay of 0.72 seconds is pretty OP
Last edited by blg_RealiZe on Mar 21, 2019, 7:53:24 PM
enjoying the build, crushed a half dozen uber elders and face rolling guardians. looking to min max, not sure where i should look to next...

options are
+4 empower & 21/20 HoA
HoA % reduced mana reserved hubris, so i can aspect of spider also

finally - how are you guys going about getting a vorici in research so you can white socket, betrayal seems so damn rare.

Spoiler
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
enjoying the build, crushed a half dozen uber elders and face rolling guardians. looking to min max, not sure where i should look to next...

options are
+4 empower & 21/20 HoA
HoA % reduced mana reserved hubris, so i can aspect of spider also

finally - how are you guys going about getting a vorici in research so you can white socket, betrayal seems so damn rare.

Spoiler

you definitly want empower and hoa 21 yes, about betrayal seems like they changed quite a lot of things in today's patch if you didn't read it. It should be better now hopefully have to try :)
Regarding Dream Frags ring..i'd say it's very nice to have one. Flask can fill the spot but if ur not good ( and i'm not good at it) with managing flaskos you might end up in certain death situation if you run out of flask.
And then THAT huge ES pool isn't really necessary :)
I've got my hands on this version of Dream Frags
Spoiler

and so far it does it's job :)
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info