[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Having A LOT of fun playing this build , thank you for this guide !

Im on budget gear at the moment and Im wondering in what order try to craft items now? Is bow > body armor ?
Hello, doin this as my league starter...
Finally got my 6L Quill Rain, but so many choices of gems, so, what's the BiS gems for HoAg there?

tyvm, gl!!!
"
zz9za wrote:
Just got my 2nd ever shaper kill with this build!

Dropped a Dying Sun too.

I've only got 11.5KES, not sure why I'm so low compared to the 25K claim - I know I'm missng a few things, but stil...

Well everything comes from the body armour, my 960es chest was giving me 10 000ES alone last league lol
"
krzyziuu wrote:
Having A LOT of fun playing this build , thank you for this guide !

Im on budget gear at the moment and Im wondering in what order try to craft items now? Is bow > body armor ?

i would say get a decent 5L es body armour with 4 green 1 blue and then start crafting the elder bow with 5 link too unless you are lucky to get a 6l :)

good one ?
"
JaxRC wrote:

good one ?

it's alright, enough to do all the content in the game

Amazing up my es
Last edited by AntiSocialShizoid on Mar 19, 2019, 5:42:54 AM
"
matheus18 wrote:
Hello, doin this as my league starter...
Finally got my 6L Quill Rain, but so many choices of gems, so, what's the BiS gems for HoAg there?

tyvm, gl!!!

the same as recommended in the build guide, just replace empower with added fire damage until you get an elder bow

Bow Helmet and Quiver done :D Helm used to be 200 ES garbage, and rolled this with dense/bound on first try (no -reservation though)

Next to work on is chest piece, and I want to get curse back on gloves. I feel like I have less survival with shaper's touch than I did with Asenath's gentle touch due to losing temporal chains. Thinking about switching back for clearing setups
how would devouring diadem with 30% agony reservation be for this? it's got +1 gems and 20% reduced reservation. would that allow another aura or..?
IGN: EruptionII
Looking for good wander gear, 5L-6S, or 6L armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info