[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

"
Eruption88 wrote:
how would devouring diadem with 30% agony reservation be for this? it's got +1 gems and 20% reduced reservation. would that allow another aura or..?

You should read helm's mods one more time and then if you'd still have this question, go to poe wiki and search what does Eldricht Battery do ;)
Wicked_Clown
For crafting the jewellery do you only use dense fossils? or a couple other fossils as well?
Last edited by amo1 on Mar 19, 2019, 10:56:40 PM
"
amo1 wrote:
For crafting the jewellery do you only use dense fossils? or a couple other fossils as well?

Every item in this build is single resonator dense fossil. Only exception can be boots where you might want to use shuddering/dense.
Can u explain for me why Elemental Equilibrium ?
"
Raihkim wrote:
Can u explain for me why Elemental Equilibrium ?

Because 'we' deal some lightning /fire damage to proc EE and our companion deals cold damage thus gaining some juicy boost to it's dps ;)
Wicked_Clown
For the pantheon which is the best choice? Thanks
"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
For the pantheon which is the best choice? Thanks

lunaris/gruhtkul or abberath can be nice with ignite upgrade
Uber Elder done today with 12k ES, only 5 links Quill Rain, without Watcher's Eye, Crystal Belt, 16% increased rings, Empower and Enlighten lvl 4, gems corrupted.. I cant imagine this build at the top, amazin! much thanks for the guide dude!
"
Tha7Lyne wrote:
Uber Elder done today with 12k ES, only 5 links Quill Rain, without Watcher's Eye, Crystal Belt, 16% increased rings, Empower and Enlighten lvl 4, gems corrupted.. I cant imagine this build at the top, amazin! much thanks for the guide dude!

GG man very nice ! Glad you like it, game feels like a joke once you got very good gear :p
Is there a life-based version of this? I don't like CI.
I'm trying to make my own, since I made a
earlier today.

I'll edit my post later with my pob, I was just hoping someone with more expertise had a build ready-made :)

Edit:

https://pastebin.com/XHXzY8PS
Last edited by SassyBeard on Mar 21, 2019, 11:12:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info