[3.6] Starter&End Game | Herald Of Agony | 10-25K ES | 3-6M DPS | Occultist | All Content Done Easy

Hi guys!!!

Which Circle of Nostalgia is better? the one with buff effect or the one with increased damage ?

Thanks in advance

Awesome build & guide!!!!
"
Tíndalos wrote:
Hi guys!!!

Which Circle of Nostalgia is better? the one with buff effect or the one with increased damage ?

Thanks in advance

Awesome build & guide!!!!

hey the best is mana reserved and then crawler damage, everything else is not any useful for our build.
Been min maxing the shit out of this build this is where im at:

Gears:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Path Of building link:
https://pastebin.com/fsXwZPQr

16kES, Arctic Armor, Dread Banner, Hatred, Disc, Clarity, Herald of agony.
3.8million shaper dps.

Everything Dies !
My setup has ended up all weird because it's been difficult to get currency this league, only had one exalt drop and sold one item for 1 exalt. So got 2 exalt.

Looking at my build what could I change with 2ex that would be the most worthwhile change?

My build has been an extreme budget version of the build so it might look weird but i found a lot of the stuff myself and was only able to buy some cheap stuff for it.

Does getting Avatar of Fire ruin the Virulence Stacking? Or will it be worth getting that with Elemental Equilibrium next to maximize the damage with Hatred ?

I'm still trying to get to red maps, but this league just been a struggle with map drops and currency drops. Did they nerf the drop rate in the entire game or something?
Last edited by ArmedCiv on Mar 23, 2019, 10:47:29 AM
Hi guys. How did you guys managed to find that recipe in delve for the 6 sockets? :(
I can't craft my bow with 3 red sockets + 1 blue and 2 greens...

Can someone please recommend a trusty person that can craft the 6 sockets? I have jewelers...

The build is really nice, I like it even tho I'm still using 5L Quill Rain bow and my chest armor is garbage.

Thanks guys,
Mike
"
Hi guys. How did you guys managed to find that recipe in delve for the 6 sockets? :(

Can someone please recommend a trusty person that can craft the 6 sockets? I have jewelers...

The build is really nice, I like it even tho I'm still using 5L Quill Rain bow and my chest armor is garbage.

Thanks guys,
Mike

Just gotta dig deep ;) I personally got colours on my bow buy simply doind 2 reds bench craft :) Don't remember how much did it take but it wasn't much.

Well i can't try to help you out with a craft, but i wouldn't expect you to trust a random stranger ;)

And there's really good crafting service dude named @TreeOfDead..he'll charge something for it, but he's really viable. You can google he's crafting thread here on forum and u'll see hundreds of positive feedback ;)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"

Thanks guys,
Mike

Just gotta dig deep ;) I personally got colours on my bow buy simply doind 2 reds bench craft :) Don't remember how much did it take but it wasn't much.

Well i can't try to help you out with a craft, but i wouldn't expect you to trust a random stranger ;)

And there's really good crafting service dude named @TreeOfDead..he'll charge something for it, but he's really viable. You can google he's crafting thread here on forum and u'll see hundreds of positive feedback ;)

Hi DjPapaz and thanks for your answer. I just made the bow 3 red +1 blue in less than 150 jewelers so yeah I want trusty person that does crafting service and you say that guy is trusty?
Ok I will check his thread and whisper him.

Btw if I dont have Empower LVL4 what's the best RED gem to use instead of empower?

Thanks,
Mike
"
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"

Thanks guys,
Mike

Hi DjPapaz and thanks for your answer. I just made the bow 3 red +1 blue in less than 150 jewelers so yeah I want trusty person that does crafting service and you say that guy is trusty?
Ok I will check his thread and whisper him.

Btw if I dont have Empower LVL4 what's the best RED gem to use instead of empower?

Thanks,
Mike

You can just contact me in game if you want, i have the craft and i will do it for free :)

If you don't have empower just use added fire damage instead. Be sure to not mess your EE though and get lightning damage on attacks.
Hi KPPG. I already got the bow with 2 greens now thanks to that crafting service guy but thanks also :)

Ok I will use Added Fire instead of Empower, and I got on my amulet and 1 ring added lightning dmg to attacks, so ig my EE will be fine :P

Thanks,
Mike
"

If you don't have empower just use added fire damage instead. Be sure to not mess your EE though and get lightning damage on attacks.

even lvl 1 empower in multicrafted elder bow is better than 20/20 added fire damage (+32% DPS added fire, +50% lvl 1 empower)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info