Patch 3.5.2 Notes

"Fixed three instance crashes." this is the best, please focus on this
Thanks alot! Love you!
"
zandanai wrote:
Please reduce Atlas Objective requirements, it's killing my mood to play this game

Please DO NOT
So no fix for betrayal encounters spawning outside the map areas in many maps?... maps like burial chambers and some more.

Also, no changes to sulphite gain. Make it atleast three niko dailies per day.

Edit: When delve league was created I was worried the depth level would seperate regular players from the die hard players. I was wrong about the depth level doing this, it is actually the sulphite availability that does this. Only those that are rich enough to buy scarabs can have normal access to delve content.
Make delve normally accessible for regular players as well. Especially since it houses important crafting recipes.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jan 21, 2019, 2:21:30 AM
Thanks a lot...More sulfite please..more sulfite...
Syndicate progress is waaaay to slow.
Mastermind is not worth the time at al!
And we need waaay more delve!
Played quite a bit but 'league' is shit.
Thanks, bye.
Last edited by Rekill on Jan 21, 2019, 2:34:17 AM
So, when the buggy Atlas on standard will be fixed?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Reduced cost of hideout decorations AND more favor? I died and went to heaven
Thx for your work and upcoming fixes of this patch, but there are still things to be solved/balanced:

- As a lot of players has stated, master's missions spawns are too low. It's really frustrating completing daily missions and then completing lots of maps and not finding more master missions. It's a backdraw and it's making me stop playing the game.

- Also LOOOOTS of players are begging for a sulphite balance. Niko should ALWAYS spawn 3 nodes no matter what. If there are players that we love delve mechanic, let us play delve. Having to buy scarabs is frustrating.

- Delve instances are bugged. You cannot go to hideout by clicking on the go to ho button.

- Large map device makes players to not appear in the map device place when going to ho from the map. It's really annoying. If you move slightly the map device, it works ok the first time, but then your character appears away the next times.

- Trying to get some incursion rooms to tier 3 it's a pain in the ass. That must be balanced as well.

So please, give us MORE SULPHITE.
Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info