Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Add more new mods! More veiled mods!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Fixed a bug where global chat could be toggled on automatically after you had toggled it off.

Ah, so I am not crazy... I knew it, the giant muscled pink bunny told me so
Oblivious
Top patch but the drop rate on veiled items seriously needs to be increased.
Last edited by f89fdFDjuyt on Jan 20, 2019, 11:17:31 PM
"
Cmoidudu wrote:
"
zandanai wrote:
Please reduce Atlas Objective requirements, it's killing my mood to play this game

At least, make it work properly.

Yesterday (sunday) I ran about 50 maps with no Atlas objective change. I completed 3 objectives from the daily reset, the 4th was Einar on a Core map which I didn't have, and nothing else spawned. Fortunately my goal for each league is 36/40, so I don't care, and... I know, I could have bought a Core map, but still...
You are runningg maps too fast. I am running each slowly - 2-3 minutes. And I get new atlas obj every 5 maps(average).
Yes, 5 is average. Maximum was 10 or 12, smth like this.

I tryed to run them faster, but it didn't help. I am sure that speedrun is not good for this challenge.
Last edited by Uranist on Jan 20, 2019, 11:21:19 PM
When are you gonna fix some of the MANY maps that are bugged with syndicate spawns? Lot's of bug reports, and lots of maps that are utterly useless untill ya fix em.
"
Uranist wrote:
"
Cmoidudu wrote:
"
zandanai wrote:
Please reduce Atlas Objective requirements, it's killing my mood to play this game

At least, make it work properly.

Yesterday (sunday) I ran about 50 maps with no Atlas objective change. I completed 3 objectives from the daily reset, the 4th was Einar on a Core map which I didn't have, and nothing else spawned. Fortunately my goal for each league is 36/40, so I don't care, and... I know, I could have bought a Core map, but still...
You are runningg maps too fast. I am running each slowly - 2-3 minutes. And I get new atlas obj every 5 maps(average).
Yes, 5 is average. Maximum was 10 or 12, smth like this.

I tryed to run them faster, but it didn't help. I am sure that speedrun is not good for this challenge.

Sorry, can you elaborate? I'm getting individual respawns every 18-20 maps. Is there a particular reason they more frequently more more slowly you run maps?
-Fortification spawning outside of map, mostly on haunted mansion and maps alike, minotaur map or forest like maps

-delve is all kinds of failed to join/create instance, return to ho never works, trying to do the same delve after death doesnt work, and other random cases the game just dont do anything after you click a node

-large map device spawn you at the default map device location (if you move the map device) everytime you leave your hodeout or logout, you need to move or switch back and forth to the big map device

-sometimes the safehouse button just grey out in hideout and is forced to enter safehouse in maps, (only happen to one of my character)

-maps like moon temple has 3-inch long transportation encounters that is next to impossible to complete

-server. The stupid server is so stupidly lag, lockstep is unplayable, predictive is playable but keep bumping you backwards

Above is just the bugs/game breaking stuff top of my head, following is the issue that needs fixing:

-3 alva per map is clearly an oversight, if you cannot renew the rooms after its generated at least make it 15 incursion per teample, like you know , devided by 3?

-small fortification should never spawn, serciously, 3-4 members inside a 5 character big area all armed with deadly attacks and ground effect or land mines that you cannot see because of the wall is so damn stupid

-open 100 research (edit: its 40, but still) chests is crazy terrible not only because its so rare, but also you want benches instead of chests in research

-niko should never spawn 1 node, if a scarab is used it should always be 3 nodes.

-atlas objectives are too damn rare and should not spawn at low tier maps when you already completed red maps

-allow you to try again if you fail the mastermind fight, I can rip 20 sets to practice uber elder but I need hundreds of maps just to get the mastermind again???

-game keep telling you you failed the challenge after you finish the challenge a month ago
IGN:skydog
"
Fixed a rare bug where Thane Jorgin could become immune to all damage.

Jesus Christ!

Hahahaha Hardcore RIP

"
Fixed a bug where the "Allies Cannot Die" modifier was not being removed when capturing a Bestiary beast.

OMG another one!

Spoiler
"
Skydogg5555 wrote:
-Fortification spawning outside of map, mostly on haunted mansion and maps alike, minotaur map or forest like maps

-delve is all kinds of failed to join/create instance, return to ho never works, trying to do the same delve after death doesnt work, and other random cases the game just dont do anything after you click a node

-large map device spawn you at the default map device location (if you move the map device) everytime you leave your hodeout or logout, you need to move or switch back and forth to the big map device

-sometimes the safehouse button just grey out in hideout and is forced to enter safehouse in maps, (only happen to one of my character)

-maps like moon temple has 3-inch long transportation encounters that is next to impossible to complete

-server. The stupid server is so stupidly lag, lockstep is unplayable, predictive is playable but keep bumping you backwards

Above is just the bugs/game breaking stuff top of my head, following is the issue that needs fixing:

-3 alva per map is clearly an oversight, if you cannot renew the rooms after its generated at least make it 15 incursion per teample, like you know , devided by 3?

-small fortification should never spawn, serciously, 3-4 members inside a 5 character big area all armed with deadly attacks and ground effect or land mines that you cannot see because of the wall is so damn stupid

-open 100 research (edit: its 40, but still) chests is crazy terrible not only because its so rare, but also you want benches instead of chests in research

-niko should never spawn 1 node, if a scarab is used it should always be 3 nodes.

-atlas objectives are too damn rare and should not spawn at low tier maps when you already completed red maps

-allow you to try again if you fail the mastermind fight, I can rip 20 sets to practice uber elder but I need hundreds of maps just to get the mastermind again???

-game keep telling you you failed the challenge after you finish the challenge a month ago

Good list. Twice I've had unreachable fortresses in burial chambers
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Jan 21, 2019, 12:47:14 AM
YES hideout item costs!!! Thank you <3 <3 I had something like 9 mil xp saved up across 4000 hours of playing and burned it all in no time flat. It feels a little sad now having to ration my crafting after so, SO many masters!!

Really happy this is being implemented, thank you!!!
FOCUS REPORT FIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info