Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Save your work...delete this league and bring back delve 2.0. You already have the code and can go vacation.
Git R Dun!
REMOVE MEANINGLESS 10% EXP PENALTY ON DEATH, STOP WASTING OUR TIME. THANKS.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Is it only me or there are latency spikes recently?
I appreciate that you're reducing favor costs and thinking about adding more ways to get it, but unfortunately that doesn't help those of us that were hoping to participate in the recent hideout contest. Hopefully I'll be able to have some fun with hideouts next time I decide to get back into the game.
"
frostzor27 wrote:
REMOVE MEANINGLESS 10% EXP PENALTY ON DEATH, STOP WASTING OUR TIME. THANKS.

Just dont die 4Head.
"
Blademiki wrote:
Thanks a lot for your hard work for us, if i will try speak as all of happy players we are rly greateful.

I will try speak about your discount sales.
Everyone like discount but you know cosmetics are just for looks diferent then others and its normal human property, but example stashes and premium stashes can make game little easy for us-
Old experience players they all have already but if someone who start game wanna buy he/she must wait and fight with small space in stash and cant sell because no everyone want use program 3rd party application.

So i am just try vote for some HAPPY HOURS with some important things from SHOP its all what i want say , and again thx for your game ,your hard job, your time .

Good luck to all ingame and in real life too.

Cheers

ps:sry for my not best english i am from Czech little older and i am still learning :D

There's a discount week-end on all stash tabs once a month (I think it's the first week-end of the month, but not sure) ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info