Patch 3.5.2 Notes

Niko 3 sulphite nodes still ney :(
Please do something about sulphite. I don't like delve. My sulphite is full. I'd like to be able to put it in a container and give it to someone who can use it. Thanks

"
Entering the Azurite Mine from your hideout once again creates portals for party members to follow you through.

So will this let people you invite to buy things to come in to the mine encampment? Would be nice to not have to leave to sell.
Last edited by Raedwolf64 on Jan 20, 2019, 8:03:38 PM
"
Fixed a rare bug where Thane Jorgin could become immune to all damage.

Whatever "rare" combination of circumstances triggers this bug, I had it happen in almost half of my intervention encounters last night. Glad to see a fix coming down the pipe!
Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
"
zarainna wrote:
Please make it so prophecies cannot trigger in your hideout. HC characters are dying in trade deals because prophecies are spawning adds.

This, please. It's quite a dangerous bug for our HC brethren
No burial chambers fortification fix :(
If there's no fix to how badly the rewards for the Syndicate content are implemented then I hope like hell it doesn't go core.

Le Toucan Will Return
I would love it if we could choose our hideout music! The default gets so boring after a while!
Sweet! Any news on the PS4 release?
I wish I know about the hideout deco reduction in cost sooner. Cuz I spent like 40 million points for the hideout competition, equal to over 4 years of grinding master favor points...... *Cry in corner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info