Patch 3.5.2 Notes

"
sirgog wrote:
If there's no fix to how badly the rewards for the Syndicate content are implemented then I hope like hell it doesn't go core.

+1. Even Bestiary was a better league than that odd and useless new content.
/recoveroldcraftingbenchitem <----- nice, thx :)
"
Ultimakami wrote:
I think we are just fucked. spent 40 mils

27kk here, and im almost crying when I see that I dont even get 10k per master mission :(
"
Reduced the favour cost of many hideout decorations. We are looking at introducing other avenues for earning favour for players who are deeply engaged in hideout creation.

This would be awesome. Will we retroactively receive the favour back from points already spent this league?
What is the "The Forbidden Vault"?
IGN: Megawipe
"
Skydogg5555 wrote:
-Fortification spawning outside of map, mostly on haunted mansion and maps alike, minotaur map or forest like maps

-delve is all kinds of failed to join/create instance, return to ho never works, trying to do the same delve after death doesnt work, and other random cases the game just dont do anything after you click a node

-large map device spawn you at the default map device location (if you move the map device) everytime you leave your hodeout or logout, you need to move or switch back and forth to the big map device

-sometimes the safehouse button just grey out in hideout and is forced to enter safehouse in maps, (only happen to one of my character)

-maps like moon temple has 3-inch long transportation encounters that is next to impossible to complete

-server. The stupid server is so stupidly lag, lockstep is unplayable, predictive is playable but keep bumping you backwards

Above is just the bugs/game breaking stuff top of my head, following is the issue that needs fixing:

-3 alva per map is clearly an oversight, if you cannot renew the rooms after its generated at least make it 15 incursion per teample, like you know , devided by 3?

-small fortification should never spawn, serciously, 3-4 members inside a 5 character big area all armed with deadly attacks and ground effect or land mines that you cannot see because of the wall is so damn stupid

-open 100 research (edit: its 40, but still) chests is crazy terrible not only because its so rare, but also you want benches instead of chests in research

-niko should never spawn 1 node, if a scarab is used it should always be 3 nodes.

-atlas objectives are too damn rare and should not spawn at low tier maps when you already completed red maps

-allow you to try again if you fail the mastermind fight, I can rip 20 sets to practice uber elder but I need hundreds of maps just to get the mastermind again???

-game keep telling you you failed the challenge after you finish the challenge a month ago

100 % agreed !
okok good, but, WHERE IS RESONATOR AND FOSSIL'S STASH TAB?????????????
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Any chance for a fix on Syndicate Marksman Spectres despawning every time you complete a Betrayal encounter?
"
Uranist wrote:
"
rhenk75 wrote:
- Trying to get some incursion rooms to tier 3 it's a pain in the ass. That must be balanced as well.
Easy to get throne and atlas, if you get them in 1st 3 incursions. Just ignore bad rooms and upgrade the ones you need.

Especially throne is nowhere near easy to get. I played A LOT during incursion and never got it to spawn once. I got it now, through luck, but upgrading rooms from t2 to t3 seems weighted favouring both more common t3 rooms AND lower tier rooms over certain rooms like throne or atlas (although the latter is more common i believe).
Last edited by DistantBliss on Jan 21, 2019, 4:50:36 AM
Wy do i get onely 1 red map and the rest t3 and below. In a lvl 3 incursion map room, area level 80+! And i completed almost the whole map.
Whole Incursion is still a joke. Just like syndicate.
And while mapping it shouldn't be possible to find a map more than 3 tiers lower!
And more sulphite plz!
Last edited by Rekill on Jan 21, 2019, 4:52:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info