[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

Can you update this build please
"

If I had sufficient time, then I most likely would. I don't know if you read a few posts back, but I am currently in a situation where I don't have the time to play games or update all of the guides that I have created so far here on these forums.

Some of the guys have made some of their own tweaks to the build in the most recent of posts so there might be some help there that might help. I haven't played PoE in months so you would probably get a lot more help by talking to someone that is actually currently playing the game.

I do read the patch notes and whatnot, but it isn't the same as playing and experiencing it yourself.

I may update these in the future, but only time will tell.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
"

If I had sufficient time, then I most likely would. I don't know if you read a few posts back, but I am currently in a situation where I don't have the time to play games or update all of the guides that I have created so far here on these forums.

Some of the guys have made some of their own tweaks to the build in the most recent of posts so there might be some help there that might help. I haven't played PoE in months so you would probably get a lot more help by talking to someone that is actually currently playing the game.

I do read the patch notes and whatnot, but it isn't the same as playing and experiencing it yourself.

Everything in the build works like it was in 3.6 except the splash from Impact ascendancy. I think a melee splash support now is pretty much a necessity unfortunately.

The other tweaks are pretty minor, like the use of close combat support, or maybe adding the sword damage nodes next to Point blank in the bottom right of the passive tree. You can also give up some ignite chance on jewels for example, since flicker now has a 20% base chance for a frenzy, so you can get more fire damage/health there if you want.
Last edited by Kacsa1 on Jun 23, 2019, 3:42:35 AM
"
Kacsa1 wrote:
"
"

Everything in the build works like it was in 3.6 except the splash from Impact ascendancy. I think a melee splash support now is pretty much a necessity unfortunately.

The other tweaks are pretty minor, like the use of close combat support, or maybe adding the sword damage nodes next to Point blank in the bottom right of the passive tree. You can also give up some ignite chance on jewels for example, since flicker now has a 20% base chance for a frenzy, so you can get more fire damage/health there if you want.

agree
Anybody using this build in 3.8, and if so any particular tweaks you would suggest as far as the passive tree goes?
you can import my char from std , passive tree is up do date

issue is aoe clear is much slowr now , im not sure would you be happy, something like splash support should fix it

single target and tankines seem untouched, i tried it on t16 phoenix and completely destroyed guardian

if you can manage to move build from resolute technique to crit build i think you can make something super powerful, only req is to keep defences high imo
I was wondering if there is a update on THIS build for delirium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info