[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

Really torn between this and the assassin version of this build.

How much more damage does an occultist version actually do vs how much harder it is to cap crit?
"
weeprab wrote:
"
Migjack wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently playing this build,

My gear wasn't good yet, i'm trying to 6 link my vaal regalia, with it i have 8K ES but for now i'm using tabula so i have only 5,6K ES but is not a problem.

I didn't use Lyco' shield cause i prefer use a rare shield for more ES

i did atziri deathless, damage are still really great, all my betrayal encounter are a joke, i only did t10 map only and i'm going to reach delve 100 soon, for now all working great damage are still here.

i need to fight elder and shaper now to see what this build can really do vs a real end game boss

sounds good and gear looks solid. the crafts on your rings dont affect your main source of damage though so you should replace them with something else.

if you dont want to use lycosidae you could consider picking up some shaper's touch gloves for an accuracy boost

Hi,

Oh fuck, so "increased elemental damage with attack skill" doesn't affect my damage at all ?
Last edited by Migjack on Mar 16, 2019, 1:41:39 PM
"
Migjack wrote:
"
mayhem13007 wrote:
Hello;

I have a question. I love this build but i don't understand Why when i cast cyclone and vortex, after two or three pack of mobs, I'm low on mana. I see if i touch decorations in a map or an wall, ou mana is immediatly empty ! So, i can't chain packs or a long fight against bosses. Do you have a mana leech skill or on item or tree talent ?
If you can look my POB, it could be very cool from your part.
My account : mayhem13007

I precise i follow every steps of your build. And i recognize my stuff is weak because it's the begining of the League.

Thank a lot for your help.

Hey mate, try to take the "Mind Drinker" node that help me to sustain my mana before i can get my warlord mark setup on my gear.

Thank you mate. I Will try this. With 25% nerf ice nova, do you think this build could be do endgame uber Elder for exemple ?
@weeprab Low Life version: https://pastebin.com/k0u6kWt4

3.1 mil Shaper DPS with 7.8k ES, 68% Cyclone crit chance (with PCs), capped Ice Nova crit chance, 14%+ CDR, 3.5 Cyclone APS (could be more but its hard) so 7 triggers / s at max, 2k ES leech / s.

TBH I tought DPS will be higher with Low Life version. Also its hard on points. However this can be improved - I used rather medicore gear lvl for it.

EDIT: Also check the new Assasin's Mark gem.

EDIT2: Now lets try to design CI version for 3.6...
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 16, 2019, 3:29:15 PM
"
mayhem13007 wrote:
"
Migjack wrote:
"
mayhem13007 wrote:
Hello;

I have a question. I love this build but i don't understand Why when i cast cyclone and vortex, after two or three pack of mobs, I'm low on mana. I see if i touch decorations in a map or an wall, ou mana is immediatly empty ! So, i can't chain packs or a long fight against bosses. Do you have a mana leech skill or on item or tree talent ?
If you can look my POB, it could be very cool from your part.
My account : mayhem13007

I precise i follow every steps of your build. And i recognize my stuff is weak because it's the begining of the League.

Thank a lot for your help.

Hey mate, try to take the "Mind Drinker" node that help me to sustain my mana before i can get my warlord mark setup on my gear.

Thank you mate. I Will try this. With 25% nerf ice nova, do you think this build could be do endgame uber Elder for exemple ?

Hey,

for now i can't tell you, but i think it's still really good, i have a lot things to do before uber elder haha, quality my flask, up my gems, craft better shield, 6 link my regalia, need better jewel etc...

For now i have 0 problem to do anything, but i wait to reach red map and guardian map before tell if it's still effective.
Curious on updates from people playing this. Can occultist cap out their cyclone crit to make this viable? Really curious in either the CI or Shadow versions of this, but leaning toward CI--only worried it wont be able to cap crit.
"
mayhem13007 wrote:

last league i was doing uber elder phases in like a second of dps. might take 1.25 seconds to do an uber elder phase now. basically a total joke of a fight with how much leech, dmg and survivability this build has. You do need the gear to be able to do it super smooth though!

ill post a pob in a sec of my updated char in standard

new pob: https://pastebin.com/nax0sBCM
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 17, 2019, 4:46:14 AM
"
weeprab wrote:
"
mayhem13007 wrote:

last league i was doing uber elder phases in like a second of dps. might take 1.25 seconds to do an uber elder phase now. basically a total joke of a fight with how much leech, dmg and survivability this build has. You do need the gear to be able to do it super smooth though!

How do you get your crit on cyclone up without GG armor that you have? Thats my main concern with this build. Getting 1.5% crit to attacks shapped body armor is going to be pretty rough.
"
faytte wrote:
"
weeprab wrote:
"
mayhem13007 wrote:

How do you get your crit on cyclone up without GG armor that you have? Thats my main concern with this build. Getting 1.5% crit to attacks shapped body armor is going to be pretty rough.

you can make / buy a pretty decent chest without spending too much. theres even a 500 es t1 elder crit chest on synthesis right now for 2ex

there are some other ways especially assasins mark is worth looking at. you can take the mind drinker passive for mana leech for 2 skill points and drop warlords mark since es leech is easily picked up and go for a ring with assassins mark on hit

can also cap crit with a corrupted cospris
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 17, 2019, 4:56:41 AM
"
weeprab wrote:
"
noxilence1 wrote:
can you post any videos

ill work on some videos today and updating the guide more!

Can you upload some high tier map videos to see the clear capability? ty
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 17, 2019, 5:24:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info