[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

"
mayhem13007 wrote:
Hello;

I have a question. I love this build but i don't understand Why when i cast cyclone and vortex, after two or three pack of mobs, I'm low on mana. I see if i touch decorations in a map or an wall, ou mana is immediatly empty ! So, i can't chain packs or a long fight against bosses. Do you have a mana leech skill or on item or tree talent ?
If you can look my POB, it could be very cool from your part.
My account : mayhem13007

I precise i follow every steps of your build. And i recognize my stuff is weak because it's the begining of the League.

Thank a lot for your help.

Hey mate, try to take the "Mind Drinker" node that help me to sustain my mana before i can get my warlord mark setup on my gear.
Looks like the build got hit pretty hard by 3.6

Huge ice nova nerf (15%-20%!!) Decent Loreweave nerf (affects the life version, obv)

Been trying to find someone summing up how much 3.6 hurts this build, but not having much luck. And the guy who wrote the original assassin version isn't even playing this league.

Also, the helm in your PoB is INSANE. good luck to anyone getting that this league. There aren't even *any* 200 es helms with just aspect of the spider, much less 300 es, resist and penetration.

so. This build looks SO fun, but How is it in 3.6? With moderate/high gear (not that gg helm) do you think this build could still do all content, comfortably?
Last edited by Kurnis on Mar 14, 2019, 2:10:10 PM
Is there anyone using this build in 3.6? Looks really fun but curious about how it's performing.
I'm using it but it's tuff to gear. Since it's really expensive, i would also like to read a bit about energy leech support gem and how good it is for new build
Hi,

I'm currently playing this build,

My gear wasn't good yet, i'm trying to 6 link my vaal regalia, with it i have 8K ES but for now i'm using tabula so i have only 5,6K ES but is not a problem.

I didn't use Lyco' shield cause i prefer use a rare shield for more ES

i did atziri deathless, damage are still really great, all my betrayal encounter are a joke, i only did t10 map only and i'm going to reach delve 100 soon, for now all working great damage are still here.

i need to fight elder and shaper now to see what this build can really do vs a real end game boss
"
Migjack wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently playing this build,

My gear wasn't good yet, i'm trying to 6 link my vaal regalia, with it i have 8K ES but for now i'm using tabula so i have only 5,6K ES but is not a problem.

I didn't use Lyco' shield cause i prefer use a rare shield for more ES

i did atziri deathless, damage are still really great, all my betrayal encounter are a joke, i only did t10 map only and i'm going to reach delve 100 soon, for now all working great damage are still here.

i need to fight elder and shaper now to see what this build can really do vs a real end game boss

sounds good and gear looks solid. the crafts on your rings dont affect your main source of damage though so you should replace them with something else.

if you dont want to use lycosidae you could consider picking up some shaper's touch gloves for an accuracy boost

Last edited by weeprab on Mar 15, 2019, 11:45:53 PM
Oh you're back! Welcome back my man, i was wondering what do you think about the new aura zealotry?
I've been having a bit of problems getting the crit higher, and am using it to help a bit
@weeprab what about going Low Life with Shavs, ES shield and Shapers Touch? We can use more auras and if money arent a problem also stuff like Hatred with Watcher's Eye +base crit while under Hatred. I think the dmg roof will be quite high when we combine criticals with Zealotry, Pandemonius, Hatred, Pain Attunement, CoC, PCoC / Energy leech, Void Beacon, Hypothermia, Bonechill and Frostbomb.

Ill try to cook one of those in PoB and post my results.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Mar 16, 2019, 11:07:18 AM
"
zentee wrote:
Oh you're back! Welcome back my man, i was wondering what do you think about the new aura zealotry?
I've been having a bit of problems getting the crit higher, and am using it to help a bit

its only spell crit though right? the hardest thing for me to cap was the attack crit on cyclone.

"
RicoKGB wrote:
@weeprab what about going Low Life with Shavs, ES shield and Shapers Touch? We can use more auras and if money arent a problem also stuff like Hatred with Watcher's Eye +base crit while under Hatred. I think the dmg roof will be quite high when we combine criticals with Zealotry, Pandemonius, Hatred, Low Life, CoC, PCoC / Energy leech, Void Beacon, Hypothermia, Bonechill and Frostbomb.

Ill try to cook one of those in PoB and post my results.

maybe you can make it work but for me ci felt simpler and stronger. i rolled 5+ 600 es t1 attack crit chests last league so its not unlikely to get a chest with 300+ more than shavs. damage was never really a problem for me which is why i didnt use pandemonius or my multimodded damage gloves. i updated my pob in standard and still do ~4 to 4.5 mil shaper dps.

but ofc try it out ill be doing more theorycrafting and playing later today
Last edited by weeprab on Mar 16, 2019, 11:11:51 AM
"
its only spell crit though right? the hardest thing for me to cap was the attack crit on cyclone.

Yeah unfortunately, exactly im struggling with the crit on cyclone.
I'm waiting to see your theorycrafting about ghost reaver and new energy leech support gem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info