[3.6] Coc Ice Nova CI Occultist - 10-15k ES - Deathless Uber 4.5+mil dps

does the % Attack dmg leeched applies to our spell hits?? I was convinced that attack dmg is melee skills dmg
"
Fullrom wrote:

aaaah ok im playing with this atm, thats all i could afford with my currency i had left basically close to 1 ex; amulets and rings i had in the stash same for boots and belt, i only have 8k8 es and i need to balance the res for the wise oak, buy lvl 21 gems ofc

Next best upgrade is warlord's mark on hit diamong ring i guess

pretty good start i think the next upgrade you should look for is an elder crit chest it makes gameplay a lot smoother(unfortunately its also the hardest piece of gear to find)

i didnt use discipline and used blasphemy warlords mark until i had a ring with warlords mark
Yeah i figured about that chest :D its what makes the gameplay smooth because im still encountering small portions of non crit
oh yeah i took off discipline and banner to add warlord's mark with blasphemy what a difference wow, i already feel like superman...
fuck its working! and i dont even have the +ES on hit from watcher's or the added crit chance on chest, with the occultist regen per pack you get an insane mapper and great boss killer once fully geared... I cant wait!!!
"
Fullrom wrote:
fuck its working! and i dont even have the +ES on hit from watcher's or the added crit chance on chest, with the occultist regen per pack you get an insane mapper and great boss killer once fully geared... I cant wait!!!

nice it is surprising how powerful the build is even with low level gems and such. I did uber elder before i got an es on hit watchers eye so you can take it pretty far without one
You got some uber elder/shaper videos showcasing single target? It's the thing that worries me the most about not going assassin, else I'd be rolling this build right now.
Also, did you skip pandemonius for budget reasons or do you prefer a rare ammy?
"
aradag wrote:
You got some uber elder/shaper videos showcasing single target? It's the thing that worries me the most about not going assassin, else I'd be rolling this build right now.

i had some recording issues but i figured it out. ill post a t16 guardian kill asap and work on an uber elder video later today.

pademonius is a huge dmg increase but i prefer the stats from a rare ammy
"
weeprab wrote:
"
aradag wrote:

i had some recording issues but i figured it out. ill post a t16 guardian kill asap and work on an uber elder video later today.

pademonius is a huge dmg increase but i prefer the stats from a rare ammy

That's great to hear, thank you :).
Ok here is a Shaper kill no vaal rf shenanigans: https://youtu.be/9WNk11kDfnI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info