[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

How much of a difference is it between the sambar scepter which give ele pen vs a void with just ele damage? Is it better to have 1 of each or 2 of the same kind? I plug it in to pob and it doesn't seem to be that much of a difference. Is there any point of grabbing crit/crit multi or just stick to flat ele damage in jewels. My elder ring also has crit chance just not sure if its better to find a different mod. Amazing build, would like the speed to be faster but its the mechanics of winter orb not character it's self other than that by far my favorite. Thanks:)
Following this build guide since the very start of the thread and it was insanely good, delve 600+ eyes closed without hh, bossing is breeze and it's also really fast. My 0 resists when wearing mf gear is no issue when whole screen around me just explodes.
"
Sethaxd wrote:
Following this build guide since the very start of the thread and it was insanely good, delve 600+ eyes closed without hh, bossing is breeze and it's also really fast. My 0 resists when wearing mf gear is no issue when whole screen around me just explodes.

Yup, after playing this, everything paled in comparison :D
Ight so i have a question, Would a pair of really Nice Proj gloves be better to put our WO in than the 50% dmg against chilled enemies gloves? Im trying to take this to the next level even tho my char is already kinda insane.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
Ight so i have a question, Would a pair of really Nice Proj gloves be better to put our WO in than the 50% dmg against chilled enemies gloves? Im trying to take this to the next level even tho my char is already kinda insane.

I think alva gloves will always win, they offer the most damage and we chill everything because were an elemenatlist however, you can multimod them to be a little more damage
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

I think alva gloves will always win, they offer the most damage and we chill everything because were an elemenatlist however, you can multimod them to be a little more damage
ight im still trying to buy me a pair of Fingerless Gloves with the Incursion mod on em so i can craft it, those r so rare. Im still trying to find any upgrades i can to my char to make it even more stronger. I think i have to buy better jewels soon. or get a Elder opal ring to craft not sure atm.
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jan 29, 2019, 4:29:57 PM
Got confused with the build as I was looking at two different ones. I now see you answered both my questions about wepons and jewels.
"
UhYuuki wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

ight im still trying to buy me a pair of Fingerless Gloves with the Incursion mod on em so i can craft it, those r so rare. Im still trying to find any upgrades i can to my char to make it even more stronger. I think i have to buy better jewels soon. or get a Elder opal ring to craft not sure

Could you link an example of the gloves?
@Sheldon_ballantyne what do you mean link a pair? you mean
? with the dmg against chilled? or what
With the multi mod, could you get proj damage and damg against chilled?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info