[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

"
kiota1988 wrote:
Why +2 stages in helm enchant and not 40% dmg?

Because its more damage and more duration. It is just better
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
kiota1988 wrote:

Hi ExilezQ, nice build.

Can u craft for me Non Chaos damage as extra chaos... i have only 1 Rank of this craft. And i dont want to f**k my weapons (can chek my characters).
Or just tell me from where to get it (its a vailed mod mb ?)..
"
RIDEK1992 wrote:
"
ExilezQ wrote:
"
kiota1988 wrote:

Hi ExilezQ, nice build.

Can u craft for me Non Chaos damage as extra chaos... i have only 1 Rank of this craft. And i dont want to f**k my weapons (can chek my characters).
Or just tell me from where to get it (its a vailed mod mb ?)..

Sorry no longer playing the league! Its a veiled mod that drops from It The Fled
ight so this build was a blast to lvl and fast, did UE at lv 75 and everything else at 84. This build FARMSSSSSSSS.

gear

removed PA and put some points into the scion section for UI and Might of meeks, build clears so fucking fast its insane, ST is amazing.
Jewels in tree, dont want to remove to link. Next upgrade is a +2 proj inpulsa which i should have today

Edit: k nvm bought a +2 proj Inpulsa
Last edited by UhYuuki on Jan 28, 2019, 10:37:52 AM
"
UhYuuki wrote:
removed PA and put some points into the scion section for UI and Might of meeks, build clears so fucking fast its insane, ST is amazing.
Jewels in tree, dont want to remove to link. Next upgrade is a +2 proj inpulsa which i should have today

Don't your Might of the Meek positions disable the "Shaper", "Potency of Will", "Exceptional Performance", and "Sentinel" nodes? Pretty huge if so.
what's the point of cold to fire? does it just give you more damage than other support gems, or is the extra fire damage needed to proc something?
"
mwmorais wrote:
"
UhYuuki wrote:

Don't your Might of the Meek positions disable the "Shaper", "Potency of Will", "Exceptional Performance", and "Sentinel" nodes? Pretty huge if so.
They do but i honestly dont notice em tbh, Everything dies within seconds so i just stack to 5 stages fun for a few, Stack again and run. and for bossing i just stand still and stack to 12. Literally dont notice any diff with/without those nodes.

Im also using HH so its ok
heres a vid of me doing a quick hydra map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0s00WRoQbg&feature=youtu.be

Let me know if anyone wants a shaper/Uber Elder Vid also.
"
rhah wrote:
what's the point of cold to fire? does it just give you more damage than other support gems, or is the extra fire damage needed to proc something?

Does the most damage of any support and its not even close. its kinda funny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info